Having an issue with Ralph Mathes AKA 'Palladium' / Aquilla Refining

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to contact Ralph a few times in the latest couple of years, both before and after your initial post of your grievance with him.
No answer so far, he was on the forum last in February I think, at least his account was active then.

When it goes for your dealings with him that is entirely a thing between the two of you,
the Forum can not intervene and have no powers in such dealings.

As for slandering another member in the public, we do not like that much as we only see one side of the story.
The solution is to either get in physical contact or take it through the legal system as far as I see it.

I assume you have the proof of ownership to the material and all things needed.
I understand, I am in no way asking anyone to intervene on my behalf. Obviously this is my problem and I must resolve it. I merely asked if anyone had information that could be of assistance. Instead of assistance, I've been met with implications that I (the victim in this case) could be responsible for the wrong doing. That's so backwards it's not even funny.

The truth is not slander, thus I haven't slandered anyone in the slightest.

Another one attempting to accuse the victim of something.......... smh, I can't even.

As far as I read, there's no reason to not give an answer. You should do all that is in your power to find truth and maybe teach/learn a lesson.
Finally, some common sense. I agree entirely!

Looks like the truth isn't really wanted lol.

You are crossing the line here. from this point imo Palladium does not have to answer anything or give anything back to you. Do you have proof? Without crossing anymore lines, forum rules or violating his privacy??

Anyway i reported you and suggested an time out or a ban.

behave.
So calling someone their earned title is crossing the line... but grand theft isn't?

On what planet am I not owed what was taken from me? Are you insane?

Of COURSE I have proof. Would you like to see pictures of the material and screenshots of the correspondence between Ralph and I? I would love to share them.

Thanks for reporting me. I bet you didn't report the person who stole from me though, did you? lol. What's wrong with you people? Have you lost your minds?

Finally, some common sense. I agree entirely!

Looks like the truth isn't really wanted lol.
Truth is rarely wanted, and rarely anyone cares.
I'm not sure you will achieve much here but start doing what is in your power maybe you can get to a resolution.

This should suffice.663E660B-0D2F-48A9-A2A9-95CA5806C9EB.jpeg2C8C0B50-64D8-4660-A474-772D0651408E.jpeg846F600E-B8E6-4813-9186-0E1C74703E98.jpeg00EB3E8A-5FA6-43CA-AACE-CDC77392B167.jpeg1E918DAA-D291-4595-B861-C6D79FA7BB8F.jpeg27FE0722-5EED-40CC-ACB9-14B94CA71B16.jpeg19F3EDA2-4967-4B45-BE0A-C1FD6F3418FF.jpegADC16AA4-CCB9-454E-B1D5-3C59E2B2ADC1.jpeg58DAB419-B583-4C30-8E37-0FAF6C08EB53.jpeg0379F7B9-878D-403B-8ACC-1DACF32F8EE4.jpegC0174FAD-CE27-4F68-A979-1DFC537641D1.jpegCB9AB8A2-9297-4778-A3AA-1554C5E5F7DD.jpegA0AE33E4-BC86-4B44-92E0-F9911B10D1AA.jpeg73B1FB50-C9CD-4D0E-8746-1A928EF50E05.jpegBA7D1474-7791-4545-A93E-7B548A791413.jpeg587A6C22-B076-4C42-876F-D85F014A5F6E.jpeg3E807866-FE69-4B6A-BDD9-689D6464AE86.jpegBC646914-AF7B-4D07-8E2F-359D8A413D31.jpeg

As you can plainly see, everything is exactly as I stated. The dates, the agreements, the material, etc. are all accurate and there for you to see. 1/5/23 was the last correspondence I had with Ralph.

Last edited:
Ralph also sent me two pictures of some silver crystal he claimed was mine...... but forgot to remove the metadata from the photo that showed it was taken long before I even contacted him lol. You guys wanna see those too?

aaa.jpg0709181152.jpg

LolBusted.jpgLolBusted2.jpg

Last edited:
This should suffice.
We do not need the proof other than knowing it is there we can't do much about it.
The proof is if you will take this to the legal entities and report him or what ever due process is in the US.

And saying that there is two sides of a story is not calling you a liar.
We merely say we do not know the other side of this, and as such can say nothing about why things has gone this far.

As far as I read, there's no reason to not give an answer for that long. You should do all that is in your power to find truth and maybe teach/learn a lesson.

I find it a disgrace that someone can make money on youtube while stealing from others.
I agree there will always be scammers and people giving room to get scammed. (some are almost asking for it, but that does not makes the crime any less wrong!)

Not referring to anyone in this thread, but generally speaking.

Stop the nonsense. He's blocked my cell, refused to correspond via email, deleted my questions on YouTube, and blocked me there as well. How much more proof of guilt do you need? A mugshot?
I understand that is what YOU have experienced, but we have no proof. I do not know you, and we never met, you could be Santa Claus or the easter bunny.

You are not getting my point. But are taking it personal.

There is only ONE person responsible here that is YOU.

Of course, as time progressed the intent was evident. That's not my problem.
Yes it is, and honelsty, it is ONLY YOUR problem. not mine, not the GRF. you are barking up the wrong tree.
And as far as the evident goes: evident for YOU.
All you say and claim is infact not pleasant, and very unfortunate if true, your first messages were a lot better, i agree, but as time passed and your frustration grew, your tone changed.
You can ask for help, those willing and able can attempt to help, but NONE are obligated to do anything for you.

Absolutely shameful! Shame on you. Put yourself in my shoes and take a good look in the mirror and stop trying to protect your friend. If you're not going to offer assistance, at least take your foot off my back and stay out of it.
And now you are attacking me personal. Palladium is not my friend, I do not know where he lives I never saw him or had a PM conversation with him.
i f i were you and had a good look in the mirror, i would say: Fool, why did you not protect yourself better?

I do care about PRIVACY! and I will keep pointing that out to people not respecting it. so i will not stay out of it. You choose to share your poorly protected business deal with us and claim a bunch of stuff, (Trying to lure him out and get a response, i know, but wrong place, sir! we have rules, you need to obey them)

Here is a personal reply for you: I'm out of diapers. Yggdrasil has very small spoons though.

I truly hope you will resolve your issue with someone that also happens to be on this forum.
What did youtube do to help you so far?
Sreetips sent you to Ralph through you tube, so they must help you in the first place get new diapers.

Martijn.

Truth is rarely wanted, and rarely anyone cares.
I'm not sure you will achieve much here but start doing what is in your power maybe you can get to a resolution.
That is plain wrong Andu. We do want the truth, and we care, but we have no means of intervention.

Guys please, do not get into a cat fight now, keep this civil.
Martijn is right in the fact that the deal was done between the two of you.
And that is also the key here, it has to be resolved between the two of you or maybe with a court or another entity in between.

Martijn said that we have only your side of this story which is true, and that is NOT accusing you of lying, it is merely the fact.
And let us keep to the facts and cool down a bit.

We understand that you are frustrated by this taking a long time,
but as you say yourself you have not been able to address this due to high work load.
And now you explode in the forum slashing at people that has nothing to do with your situation at all.

We just have to give it at least a few hours to see if someone has a way of getting in contact with Ralph.

We do not need the proof other than knowing it is there we can't do much about it.
The proof is if you will take this to the legal entities and report him or what ever due process is in the US.

And saying that there is two sides of a story is not calling you a liar.
We merely say we do not know the other side of this, and as such can say nothing about why things has gone this far.

You don't need proof? Then why was the absence of proof brought up as a defense? lol. Come on. The proof is if I pursue it legally? What?!?

I didn't say saying 'there's two sides to every story' was calling me a liar. The was A LOT more said than that which suggested a lack of truth on my part.... which is essentially calling someone a liar. I understand English isn't your first language, so I'll do my best to be understanding with how you've worded things.

Guys please, do not get into a cat fight now, keep this civil.
Martijn is right in the fact that the deal was done between the two of you.
And that is also the key here, it has to be resolved between the two of you or maybe with a court or another entity in between.

Martijn said that we have only your side of this story which is true, and that is NOT accusing you of lying, it is merely the fact.
And let us keep to the facts and cool down a bit.

We understand that you are frustrated by this taking a long time,
but as you say yourself you have not been able to address this due to high work load.
And now you explode in the forum slashing at people that has nothing to do with your situation at all.

We just have to give it at least a few hours to see if someone has a way of getting in contact with Ralph.
I'm not talking about the fact that the only input here has been mine, I'm talking about the implication that I was potentially being less than honest, so forgive me if I'm gunsablazin' in response. That should be expected given the circumstances.

I have addressed the issue plenty in a civil setting, and it's about to get addressed in a legal one. Don't you worry.

Give it a few hours? What are you talking about? It's been over a year and a half! Yet all he's done is ignore me, block me, and prevent me from contacting him further and all you guys have done is push back on me for stating facts and what the evidence suggests.....

Last edited:
That is plain wrong Andu. We do want the truth, and we care, but we have no means of intervention.
It would appear otherwise to be honest. More fingers have been pointed at me than the perpetrator at this point lol.

I agree there will always be scammers and people giving room to get scammed. (some are almost asking for it, but that does not makes the crime any less wrong!)

Not referring to anyone in this thread, but generally speaking.

I understand that is what YOU have experienced, but we have no proof. I do not know you, and we never met, you could be Santa Claus or the easter bunny.

You are not getting my point. But are taking it personal.

There is only ONE person responsible here that is YOU.

Yes it is, and honelsty, it is ONLY YOUR problem. not mine, not the GRF. you are barking up the wrong tree.
And as far as the evident goes: evident for YOU.
All you say and claim is infact not pleasant, and very unfortunate if true, your first messages were a lot better, i agree, but as time passed and your frustration grew, your tone changed.
You can ask for help, those willing and able can attempt to help, but NONE are obligated to do anything for you.

And now you are attacking me personal. Palladium is not my friend, I do not know where he lives I never saw him or had a PM conversation with him.
i f i were you and had a good look in the mirror, i would say: Fool, why did you not protect yourself better?

I do care about PRIVACY! and I will keep pointing that out to people not respecting it. so i will not stay out of it. You choose to share your poorly protected business deal with us and claim a bunch of stuff, (Trying to lure him out and get a response, i know, but wrong place, sir! we have rules, you need to obey them)

Here is a personal reply for you: I'm out of diapers. Yggdrasil has very small spoons though.

I truly hope you will resolve your issue with someone that also happens to be on this forum.
What did youtube do to help you so far?
Sreetips sent you to Ralph through you tube, so they must help you in the first place get new diapers.

Martijn.
No proof? What?!?! Do you have your eyes closed?

That's not even close to a personal attack either. Stop being ridiculous.

What privacy was disrespected? Absolute nonsense. You have no expectation to privacy with what's been made public information. I suggest you do some reading.

As for the rest of your nonsense response....... disgusting. Diapers? Spoons? Smh. MY issue lol.

Gotta love the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
You don't need proof? Then why was the absence of proof brought up as a defense? lol. Come on. The proof is if I pursue it legally? What?!?

I didn't say saying 'there's two sides to every story' was calling me a liar. The was A LOT more said than that which suggested a lack of truth on my part.... which is essentially calling someone a liar. I understand English isn't your first language, so I'll do my best to be understanding with how you've worded things.
You do not read thoroughly either do you?
Did I say that the absence of proof was a kind of defense?

I brought up the proof as a tool for you to use.

And yes you did address this a long time ago in a civilized manner, which is not what is happening today.
So it went from idle to explosion in one post.
That is why we urge you to step back and give anyone with the means to try and get in contact with Ralph.
Nothing happens that fast not even in the time of internet.

You do not read thoroughly either do you?
Did I say that the absence of proof was a kind of defense?

I brought up the proof as a tool for you to use.

And yes you did address this a long time ago in a civilized manner, which is not what is happening today.
So it went from idle to explosion in one post.
That is why we urge you to step back and give anyone with the means to try and get in contact with Ralph.
Nothing happens that fast not even in the time of internet.
Do you? I didn't say you said it. I said it was brought up.... and it was. Try again.

Step back so people can try and get in contact with him? How long do you suggest would be fair? It's been months already. That's plenty long enough. Nothing happens that fast? I don't know how things are done in Norway buddy, but nothing happens any slower than that here or anywhere else I've lived.

All these responses and not a single person has referenced the evidence......

That says a lot.

Do you? I didn't say you said it. I said it was brought up.... and it was. Try again.

Step back so people can try and get in contact with him? How long do you suggest would be fair? It's been months already. That's plenty long enough. Nothing happens that fast? I don't know where you're from buddy, but nothing happens any slower than that here or anywhere else I've lived.
Well after being dormant since September it would be natural to give whoever has the most ability to contact him at least a few hours don't you think?

I'm not talking about the fact that the only input here has been mine, I'm talking about the implication that I was potentially being less than honest, so forgive me if I'm gunsablazin' in response. That should be expected given the circumstances.

I have addressed the issue plenty in a civil setting, and it's about to get addressed in a legal manner. Don't you worry.

Give it a few hours? What are you talking about? It's been over a year and a half! Yet all he's done is ignore me, block me, and prevent me from contacting him further and all you guys have done is push back on me for stating facts and what the evidence suggests.....

If I have an issue I have to resolve it with the one i'm having it with.
I could try to force the other party into action by many way's legal and illegal, which ways i choose is My choice.

I'm addressing your choices, not your issue with Ralph, not if what you claim is true or not. (sorry for using the word claim, don't go complaining about that please.)
Because we deal with science and facts. Some of them can not be shared without violating privacy, so please don't.
Thank you for respecting that.

You could also kidnap his family, if that is legal or wise, is another thing.

And now don't go claiming I told you to do so or that what you have done is as bad, worse or whatever compared to whatever.
Stop being insulted, start listening.

Do you want free help from members of this great forum who are not obligated to do so? Then behave! Follow the rules.

Don't complain to the cop giving you a speeding ticket while you are chasing a suspect.

We are responsible for our own actions. all of us. you, Pd, and us.

All these responses and not a single person has referenced the evidence......

That says a lot.
We can't use that for anything here on the forum.
We merely asked/assumed you had it.
This has already been explained.
Now I have to dash to my day job or rather night job this time.
So I will not be able to address this until later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back