Hello all I am Charlena, New to refining but not recycling

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlena

I have been recycling all non precious metals on a small level for 15+ years and always knew there was cool stuff inside electronics!
I am by trade an MCT/MCP A+ Certified geek...But the corp. world just wasn't my cup of raspberry tea so I found my true calling in the ReUse/Recycle industry.
Now ...I’m sprung on pulling out the BIG BUCKS from my obsolete treasure collection!

I’m a 41 year young SUPER bright street kid with very little book education, a whole lotta life education and a life history that will be in print someday because of so MANY suggestions to do so that I have had. Just waiting till I can start the happy ending though. :)
OH and on that note...I am an OPEN book, I heard once "you are only as sick as your secrets" So today...I spill it ALL. Allot upon request only. So PM me if you ever have questions for me...just beware. I’m not at all afraid to tell ya exactly what I feel/believe/know/think but THANK KORN (my personal gods...hee hee) I'm still ready to learn about what I am not so versed in. :)
I add that not to boast but to ward off any chance that "hateful Net stalkers" don't get a chance to try and blacken my persona on this board as they have in the past on others. Some people shouldn't be allowed computers ya know?

Thanks to all who contribute to my new addiction..(Reading these topics till my eyes wanna bleed every night!) Hope I can offer up some help myself soon!

Ok Ok...enough about me...tell me about what YOU think of me?

Oh boy... :roll: no she did not???? :twisted:

Attachments

• 59ea.jpg
    59ea.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 108_0731.JPG
    108_0731.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 1157986095_m.jpg
    1157986095_m.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 120
Now this is dam right interesting. Welcome to the forum.
I agree totaly. Nice to have a female refiner on here. Don't see women it this field often. Hope you like the forum.

Ralph

I promise...if I kick ya...you won't be biting anything but you lip! :p
I'm so silly lol
Thank you Mr R. Glad to be here...now if I could just learn something and have it sink in!
A.D.D. and refining...I may need to look up dangers of this mix. LOL

aflacglobal said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks. I only bite when kicked. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome.

Back