Hello everyone...newbie here

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello everybody,
this is my first post. Ive been interested in precious metals for about 3 years now, which is right around the time i discovered the truth about our fiat currency...anyways...i started buying silver bullion but could never really afford gold. Then i bumped into the curious field of scrap gold recovery. I recently bought a guide that teaches gold recovery using the nitric acid process for stripping plated gold.
I have started collecting gold fingers from computers, cell phone scrap, a few cpu's and i have starting obtaining the equipment i need. The scrap is obtained at almost zero cost.
I would greatly appreciate anyones opinion using this process and if its a good place to start for a rookie . :D

The forum looks very interesting and ill be reading the subjects for more info.....thanks everyone!

Welcome to the forum again. You have made a great first stop. I would put that other book up and stay around for awhile. Then pick that book up and read it again lol. See you around.

Ralph

Back