• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

High Purity double refined Platinum for Sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazersteve

Staff member
Looking to sell some double refined Platinum recovered from jet engine turbine blades.

PM or email [email protected] for your desired amount, payment methods, and your offer.

No reasonable offer refused. Available as sponge, button, or hand formed bar. Any quantity from 1/2 gram to 10 troy ounces.

Open to trade for precious metals, lab equipment, military gear, anything I feel is of value, etc.

Steve

Here's a few photos of the material being offered:

pt_sample.jpg

pt_sponge.jpg

pt_sponge2.jpg

Steve

No takers on any high grade Pt?

Anyone care to make a comment about the Pt, pricing, the weather, or maybe just chat?

I've left the option to trade on the table for those of you who may not have funds on hand to invest in the Pt.

Steve

Looks like nice stuff! One day I plan on making a little display box and putting samples of noble metals in it. One day in the near future I will be getting some of this from you Steve 8)

do you have any use for a microscope?

i have an olympus BH2 BHT binocular microscope with 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x. it has i believe 10x exepieces, one with the measurement notches, and a halogen bulb.

i got it from someone in the medical field it still works great, its a pretty solid machine.

let me know, i figured it was worth asking haha.

cheers! - Ian

also, it doesnt have to be platinum we trade for, i seen your other thread, if your interested, lets talk trades :)

Hey Steve,

Your platinum looks beautiful, I'm working on my first ever pgm refinining now, so I can appreciate all the work that goes into refining platinum like never before. and sorry to say but if you don't need a virtually new hilti drill I'm afraid I have nothing to trade you... But I would like to say, my grattitude for offering so much to the forum, (from your own time and experience) is infinite. And that's what I have to offer you freely. So thank you..

If someone had bought the Pt a few days ago when I first posted this they would have already made and nice profit just by holding it a few days. With Pt going up like it has today, I may decide to rethink my offer to sell.

Offer to sell or trade still stands as of the time of this posting.

Steve

John,

I have platinum for sale or trade, make an offer. Willing to barter for any amount from 1/2 gram to 10 ozT.

I prefer emails, but PMs are fine too.

[email protected]

Photos above.

Steve

If anyone is thinking about purchasing Platinum from Steve, I can say that I was very happy with the Pt I purchased from him awhile ago.

Also, if I wasn't tied in my current financial obligations, I would be making a point of purchasing the Pt he currently has for sale, there are a few people I know do a great job with PGMs, Steve is certainly one and of course Lou, and others I didn't mention. If you are looking to purchase Pt, for whatever my humble opinion is worth, I would gladly and happily encourage anyone who desires to, to buy from Steve.

Scott

Steve,

I can recommend a lab to get it tested by ICP-difference as per ISO/ASTM, if you're interested pop 100 mg in the mail! It's $100 or so and the material can then be cert'd.

Hi Steve,

Forgive me if this is an odd or inappropriate first post...

Do you have happen to value or have any interest in original contemporary abstract paintings? They are typically bright, colorful, and usually intended to provoke inspiration or positive thought. I usually have at least a couple of pieces or styles that most people appreciate. I can email you a link to my website if you want to take a look.

Thank you,

Levi

Thanks Steve 8)

Email Sent

Subject Title: “Levi Art trade offer”

Much appreciated : )

Levi

Hi Steve,

Please feel free to take your time.

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer.

Thank you again

Levi

Update:

I still have plenty of high purity Pt for sale (sponge, button, or bar(s)) or trade.

With the price of Pt increasing, I am willing to give a better discount for quantity purchases at this time.

Email me with offers/requests.

Steve

Back