How do I buy and sell THIS?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Harold. The photos look like alloy that is sold for blending with pure gold to make up karat gold alloys. I have seen it shipped in those exact heavy duty pink plastic bags.

The original poster did not state that the photos were of Gold, he only says that it is 100% pure something. I asked what it was, but he didn't reply to that question.
I am assuming that it is 100% BS :|

Damman said:
I haven't been rude with anyone, nor used the f word towards a person, nor would I would I try to sell/scam anyone. I'd keep all this beautiful fake gold to myself.
Sorry to say, I don't agree. If you used the "f" word, regardless of how, you've been rude. This forum isn't here for those who can't control their mouths (fingers). We expect readers, here, to be on their best behavior. That includes posting politely. It also includes not arguing with a moderator, who has the power to bump you from the board, if you get my drift.

I want to stop short of suggesting that you've had high hopes of scamming someone with your post, but that's precisely what I think you had in mind. If that be the case, you'd be well served to get lost---as I'm going to keep watch on everything you have to say from this moment forward. You will not be successful here, assuming that's your game. If it is not, you most likely will have the wisdom to understand that heeling, at this point, is the only way to behave, as anything more will result in your being banned.

Do we have an understanding?

Harold

The following are not in order of the last few posts :roll:

goldsilverpro said:
I agree with Harold. The photos look like alloy that is sold for blending with pure gold to make up karat gold alloys. I have seen it shipped in those exact heavy duty pink plastic bags.

Thanks. I still wondering what it is. he sent me another picture today of a larger singular sphere but it doesn't look like real at all. I can post the new pic if you want.

Claudie said:
The original poster did not state that the photos were of Gold, he only says that it is 100% pure something. I asked what it was, but he didn't reply to that question.
I am assuming that it is 100% BS :|

Sorry, I may have missed you post... there were many all at once :oops: The claim was that it was 100% pure gold *hearing you lol* I had my suspicions so I opened this thread to people who knows this stuff (and am very happy with the response) and now it's pretty much confirmed this is 100% BS.

Palladium said:
Sorry sir i didn't know that someone else edited your post!

No problem!

Irons said:
WAWA!! :mrgreen:

Is that African for something?

Harold_V said:
Damman said:
I haven't been rude with anyone, nor used the f word towards a person, nor would I would I try to sell/scam anyone. I'd keep all this beautiful fake gold to myself.
Sorry to say, I don't agree. If you used the "f" word, regardless of how, you've been rude. This forum isn't here for those who can't control their mouths (fingers). We expect readers, here, to be on their best behavior. That includes posting politely. It also includes not arguing with a moderator, who has the power to bump you from the board, if you get my drift.

I want to stop short of suggesting that you've had high hopes of scamming someone with your post, but that's precisely what I think you had in mind. If that be the case, you'd be well served to get lost---as I'm going to keep watch on everything you have to say from this moment forward. You will not be successful here, assuming that's your game. If it is not, you most likely will have the wisdom to understand that heeling, at this point, is the only way to behave, as anything more will result in your being banned.

Harold

Sure.

FrugalRefiner said:
Damman said:
Irons said:
WAWA!! :mrgreen:

Is that African for something?
He explained it on the first page of this thread.
Irons said:
There's a toast in West Africa: WAWA (West African Wins Again.)
Dave

I remember that post and it slipped my mind! -1 for Africa, but I think we're still up by one...

And in case you're wondering I'm white and being facetious :shock:

Damman said:
You started off on thin ice, and I fear you're not making it any thicker...

This is an international forum, with members of every nationality, ethnicity, and religion. You don't know what race I, or any other member here, may be. When you bring these issues into your posts, you risk offending others and disrupting the smooth operation of this forum.

Dave

FrugalRefiner said:
Damman said:
You started off on thin ice, and I fear you're not making it any thicker...

This is an international forum, with members of every nationality, ethnicity, and religion. You don't know what race I, or any other member here, may be. When you bring these issues into your posts, you risk offending others and disrupting the smooth operation of this forum.

Dave

No no it's cool all around.

A real simple way to find out if it's a scam or not.

Tell him to send you some, he pays all shipping and export/import duties and you will have it assayed and will pay him 95% spot of the assayed gold content.

I'm betting you will never hear from him again.

rickbb said:
A real simple way to find out if it's a scam or not.

Tell him to send you some, he pays all shipping and export/import duties and you will have it assayed and will pay him 95% spot of the assayed gold content.

I'm betting you will never hear from him again.

I swear to god this is true but he just emailed me saying he's going to send me a free sample to test before payment. This information is important to everyone involved in this thread. For those thinking I'm scamming, keep an eye out for how I'm not going to try and sell to you. *bcuz y'know I'll be keeping the profits to myself. lol*

I've been saying things like he's a long time business associate... Why won't people listen and read between the lines.

Anyways, I'll keep posting about the results. YOU were the first to proposition an idea, so kudos.

edit: 'to propose* and idea' yes yes I know.

When I go fishing I put a little bit of juicy bait on the hook, like a small fish I caught, the big fish thinks he will get a free dinner, and will bite the hook.
I will also be patient and sit and wait for the big fish to get hungry enough to take the bait.

Damman, The hook will most likely have some nice bait on it, making it tempting, to get you to bite.

butcher said:
When I go fishing I put a little bit of juicy bait on the hook, like a small fish I caught, the big fish thinks he will get a free dinner, and will bite the hook.

Damman, The hook will most likely have some nice bait on it, making it tempting, to get you to bite.

lol great analogy

Claudie said:
Why won't people listen and read between the lines.

I think most of us are reading between the lines. :roll:

acknowledged

Simply because this is getting serious DOES THIS LOOK LIKE GOLD?

I feel stupid for asking, because... it doesn't, but I'm no expert...

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    297.4 KB · Views: 42
butcher said:
Looks like gold. In this topic it looks like some nice bait to catch a sucker fish with, like dangling a lure on the fishing pole.

It looks like gold??? Seriously? Anyone else?

Harold_V said:
Damman said:

Harold

Mate!!! Please stop jamming up our board with idiotic questions.
We have been very nice and mostly polite to you.
Only an absolute idiot would think any one could tell any thing of value from a photo.
On this site you can easily find exactly how to test it for your self and an explanation of how to make just about any Alloy(Rather large Hint Hint).
When, if you ever get to the U.K. look us all up and you can take us all out to lunch at the Ritz.
But for now please go photograph some more gold colored pebbles with you mates.
This board is for discussion's that at least have a half a hamsters chance in hell to bring forth a productive out come.

Claudie said:
Harold_V said:
Damman said:

Harold

I'm not sure I understand. I'll ask you to elaborate, unless the question was directed towards Harold? Are you asking me to heel? Are you speculating I'm trying to scam? Again I'll ask you to elaborate and I'll answer accordingly the best I can.

Back