Im begging you...

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The 420 Kid

Look I'm at the point where I'm at extreme depression. I have a lot of stuff that needs processed. I can't do it I don't even own a gold pan and can't figure it out through leaching. Look I'm okay with knowing that I'm too stupid to do this, however there are so many people out there that do know how to do this. I'm just asking for a trade. I live in Arlington Washington if somebody will help me process what I have, I will give them a quarter ounce of gold for the trouble. I know everyone is going to look at this and say whatever he doesn't have it. I'm getting rod left and right can afford cameras like I said please just come see for yourself, help me I'm begging you.

I tried everything I can to figure this out. I've read your damn book, and I'm still too stupid. I'm getting robbed left and right and can't afford to put up Cameras. I don't own a gold pan and can't obtain one. I've tried multiple different leaching techniques and have managed to get rid of some of the other metals but not enough. I live in the state of Washington so I cannot get nitric acid. I'm depressed and desperate and I'm willing to barter I will give somebody a quarter ounce of gold if they will help me process what I have. I live in Arlington Washington and I'm at the point where I'll do anything for some help. Please this is all I have and it's being taken from me because I can't finish it.

Back