I'm looking for a PDF to create GPT

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although the literature states that these metals are not found in Turkei, considering the geological history, we can assume that Turkei was underwater millions of years ago and has recently dried up to become land. Based on my theory, this land, which was once submerged, may contain all minerals and valuable metals
Do you have a link to a dissertation or monograph on your theory?
The seabed consists of sedimentary rocks, but they are not suitable for searching for platinum metals. Try to find outcroppings on the surface of ultramafic rocks in your country, and you might get lucky.

The seabed consists of sedimentary rocks, but they are not suitable for searching for platinum metals. Try to find outcroppings on the surface of ultramafic rocks in your country, and you might get lucky.
Palladium, especially in quartz veins within granite, is significantly present around the Sea of Marmara. As I mentioned in my previous message, according to the 'Mining Technical Institution,' there are no platinum group metals in Turkei, which is why I cannot provide a link

Hello again, my Ukrainian friend, good luck. You had previously advised me to "look into ultramafic rock outcrops." Geologically, in Turkei, on the coasts of Izmir in the Aegean region, we have an area with a soil structure containing rusty iron (brownish) that contains hematite. For instance, we have interesting ultramafic rock formations on 20 consecutive hills, and these contain arsenic veins. I will send you a few sample pictures. Alternatively, if my theory is incorrect, could you please provide me with pictures of ultrafamik rocks containing platinum group metals?

The ultramafic rock samples we have in our area are as follows, and in the past, a considerable effort has been made to collect samples. I am not a gold prospector; I am just someone who hobbyistically examines platinum group metals because, while searching for gold, these rocks were mistakenly discarded, as they were thought to be worthless silver according to my theory.

Attachments

• stock-photo-high-grade-ore-of-nickel-in-peridotite-ultramafic-rocks-2007345989.jpg
    stock-photo-high-grade-ore-of-nickel-in-peridotite-ultramafic-rocks-2007345989.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Adsız.png
    Adsız.png
    386.3 KB · Views: 0
What you have in the photo is probably cobalt ore.

There are two main types of rocks for platinum group metals:

1) Ultramafic - Ural, South Africa, Columbia, Alaska (USA). These dunite (olivinite) rocks with platinum are from the Urals mountains.

ultramafic-urals.jpg

2) sulfide copper-nickel rocks - found quite widely.

copper-nickel-sulfides.jpg
Unfortunately, without careful analysis, it is almost never possible to tell from the appearance of the ore whether it contains impurities of platinum or palladium.

EXCEPT, of course, native platinum like this giant nugget
NativePlatinum-Ural-1831.jpg

It's more like a geologist's sixth sense.

What you have in the photo is probably cobalt ore.

There are two main types of rocks for platinum group metals:

1) Ultramafic - Ural, South Africa, Columbia, Alaska (USA). These dunite (olivinite) rocks with platinum are from the Urals mountains.

View attachment 61508

2) sulfide copper-nickel rocks - found quite widely.

View attachment 61509
Unfortunately, without careful analysis, it is almost never possible to tell from the appearance of the ore whether it contains impurities of platinum or palladium.

EXCEPT, of course, native platinum like this giant nugget
View attachment 61507

It's more like a geologist's sixth sense.

Hello again, "When I saw the color of the platinum metal salts in these dunite (olivinite) rocks, I immediately understood. I think the color of the metal salts in palladium will be orange, and in rhodium, it will be turquoise blue. and he salt of the osmium metal is green Thank you very much for your inspiring sample of rocks from the Ural Mountains."

Last edited:
Hello again, "When I saw the color of the platinum metal salts in these dunite (olivinite) rocks, I immediately understood. I think the color of the metal salts in palladium will be orange, and in rhodium, it will be turquoise blue. and he salt of the osmium metal is green Thank you very much for your inspiring sample of rocks from the Ural Mountains."

There are no salts(!) of platinum metals in the ores.
The ore always contains platinum metals in metallic or intermetallic form,
as well as in the form of solid solutions.

I found this green Stones in an abandoned mine in Nevada.
old timer discarded and there is plenty of then.
It’s contains lot of Silver and traces of gold

can Be Dunite?

Attachments

• IMG_1869.jpeg
    IMG_1869.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1866.jpeg
    IMG_1866.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I found this green Stones in an abandoned mine in Nevada.
old timer discarded and there is plenty of then.
It’s contains lot of Silver in the form of Silver chloride and traces of Gold.
when i put it thru the AR process.

after I filter out the Silver Chloride from the AR solution.
i still have this dark solution.
i put it in a container and sealed until i get more knowledge to finding out what exactly is in that dark solution.
Please DO NOT put unknown rocks in acid!!!!!
Assay assay and assay is what counts.

Hello,
I am also creating a database for hoke and other books together. but i am not giving them as pdfs.
So people needs to have some information to ask direct and relaive questions that is right. But i am not using book directly because it should be interactive also. So well known processes sometimes can create different process problems.
ChatGPT is a program that they process whatever you give them. I think i am helping them also. Maybe if you ask it can answer because i already explain them many things. If i had problems i ask and it respons whatever we gave as input.

PDF reading on hoke for example there are hundreds of topic and different questions. People who use it for example technical service, they may have a trouble because questions needs to be pinpoint. otherwise it will not work properly....

Back