Imalwaysañgie69 moved from Having an issue with Ralph Mathes AKA 'Palladium' / Aquilla Refining

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrugalRefiner

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
This thread consists of posts moved from a different thread (Having an issue with Ralph Mathes AKA 'Palladium' / Aquilla Refining).

The moderators are concerned for the lady who made these posts. I locked that thread because members were violating forum rules in their posts. I have moved Imalwaysañgie69's posts here (along with responses to them) so she may post any additional updates here if she so chooses.

Dave

Last edited:
Please send to phone number********** get faster please way. Also I don't want to die, they never told me where they disliked of the material here at my home just not fair totally reckless and now out spending there gold but yet left me here with ,$2 in my account and no food broken septic system, lights not workings on left side of house but no breaker tripped , and mx Jeep messrd up 2st time, snf bern stesling from me for s yest but csnz provr iz. Cause he went under my name and did it that way. No food, no money. No anything. Scared help me I'm not asking anyone to use it, merely remarking upon the fact that nobody has even acknowledged its presence. Like I said, that says a lot. Copper silver, mattress and sofa battery acid all these things are used to make gold to make the blue sulfide to make copper pendants in the electrodes also to make gold all the other things are made the everything was done out there also I made a van a hood thing that went outside to make the poisonous gas to go up we have elderly people on both of the way around us which probably got poison too and then they went and out in the back of the woods or right out my back outside back which made a sticky gummy mess that was underneath the grass which was just scattered everywhere which needs to be investigated which needs to find out what they did he also did a burner which to do to melt down the gold which he probably did it but yet it went all over the ground too so my house is probably contaminated all the way around I call people in Austin they weren't interested or they thought I was lying I don't know what to do but I feel like I have poisoned myself or he poisoned us and killed us pretty much I've lost weight my dog is probably going crazy I am seeing things that I've never seen my ghost in my house or telling me it's poison yes I believe in ghosts but they've been showing me the way and let me know that what's going on if they got rich they broke me they never left me nothing his name is (Personal info) his friend is Jake Brewer I only know his number call me I'll give you details (Telephone number) he is a thief and he has a record other people with him I don't know who all of them but I have a feeling I know some of them I know this is a crime that needs to be handled I know that Joe across my street was the provider of money he is now missing but yet he was there last night I believe he's a murderer and I believe he killed his mother within the last 3 days I see him in our car with a tarp and then he left and he come back with a vacuum cleaner and stuff I believe it's not the first time I believe my outside of my house and this big pile here needs to be investigated because I believe there's people been burned there law enforcement here I've come to ask him to look at my house it's been trying to be burned down three times four times five times six times and they have not gave me anything or they have not even turned ahead to me they have not tried to help me once only person trying to help me is a game warden in the fire chief here in Hawkins no one's wanted to help me

Edited by moderator to move text out of quote and remove personal info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since December 2022 is when the gold started, the copper silver electrons started early in July of 2021 that long enough I been digging in thr sand around here because my ex father in-law hide a old Winchester two of them 45 underneath our garage somewhere they're very old and we've been looking for him forever maybe an old myth but we're still looking for him we found a lot of different things that show that they are there but my dumbass has been digging still but he never told me not to dig there or not to dig here or not to pull grass there because chemicals are there so that was just dumb on his part a reckless so I feel like he's sending me to death cuz he never told me anything else

Since December 2022 is when the gold started, the copper silver electrons started early in July of 2021 that long enough I been digging in thr sand around here because my ex father in-law hide a old Winchester two of them 45 underneath our garage somewhere they're very old and we've been looking for him forever maybe an old myth but we're still looking for him we found a lot of different things that show that they are there but my dumbass has been digging still but he never told me not to dig there or not to dig here or not to pull grass there because chemicals are there so that was just dumb on his part a reckless so I feel like he's sending me to death cuz he never told me anything else
Are you alright? It doesn't sound like it.

I suggest you remove your last two posts.

Uuuuh...... what?

Names, phone numbers, and addresses? Yeah I think you should remove that.
**** *** Private Rd **** Hawkins, Texas (telephone number) (Name) and my dog Rowdy my only dog left my love I have PTSD and Bipolar and depression and anxiety from childhood trauma and alot of more as a teenager and a adult too. Just don't get any better. Can't loss him too. He is my only support though this. Help

Edited by moderator to remove private information

**** *** Private Rd **** Hawkins, Texas (telephone number) (Name) and my dog Rowdy my only dog left my love I have PTSD and Bipolar and depression and anxiety from childhood trauma and alot of more as a teenager and a adult too. Just don't get any better. Can't loss him too. He is my only support though this. Help
Madame I'm sincerely sorry to hear you're struggling so deeply. Mental health is serious business, and should be addressed by those with the means to do so. If you're able, I suggest scheduling an appointment with your doctor and a mental health professional so you can get the help you need. I wish you the best of luck. That said, you can't post stuff like that.

I hope you find peace and resolve your internal conflicts 🙏

Edited by moderator to remove private information from the quote

Uuuuh...... what?

Names, phone numbers, and addresses? Yeah I think you should remove that.
Alot from childhood trauma and alot of more as a teenager and a adult too. Just don't get any better. Can't loss him too. He is my only support though this. Help
Madame I'm sincerely sorry to hear you're struggling so deeply. Mental health is serious business, and should be addressed by those with the means to do so. If you're able, I suggest scheduling an appointment with your doctor and a mental health professional so you can get the help you need. I wish you the best of luck. That said, you can't post stuff like that.

I hope you find peace and resolve your internal conflicts 🙏
I was just talking about my dog mental health is not my problem here I'm talking about the gold solution in my yard and me pulling up the grass and the underneath the grass is black and sticky and it's moving all over the trees the killing everything The village the everything is killing everything that underneath the grass is sticky and nasty and turning red the sand everything is bad because the person I lived with my fiance and his best friend did not dispose of this stuff correctly and then we electroformed copper silver and then he did not dispose of that correctly he threw it out in the backyard in the back part and we have that in the back also it was not disposed of correctly either so that's my question what is the poisoning I could have when I am pulling grass or digging in the sand I am not mentally dysfunctioned I have trauma in my life that is not mean I am sick in the head I am very highly intelligent so do not mess with my intelligence thank you so much I'm asking what are the causes or symptoms from toxicity from these chemicals chemicals being thrown out in the grass or sand or an appropriately disposed of thank you so much

Last edited:

I was just talking about my dog mental health is not my problem here I'm talking about the gold solution in my yard and me pulling up the grass and the underneath the grass is black and sticky and it's moving all over the trees the killing everything The village the everything is killing everything that underneath the grass is sticky and nasty and turning red the sand everything is bad because the person I lived with my fiance and his best friend did not dispose of this stuff correctly and then we electroformed copper silver and then he did not dispose of that correctly he threw it out in the backyard in the back part and we have that in the back also it was not disposed of correctly either so that's my question what is the poisoning I could have when I am pulling grass or digging in the sand I am not mentally dysfunctioned I have trauma in my life that is not mean I am sick in the head I am very highly intelligent so do not mess with my intelligence thank you so much I'm asking what are the causes or symptoms from toxicity from these chemicals chemicals being thrown out in the grass or sand or an appropriately disposed of thank you so much
You are not making sense.
Stop this and get your acts together so you can formulate a sensible question. Then give people the time to answer before you ask again.

Edit to fix autocorrect and private info in quote.

Last edited:

And drop your personal info here on the open forum.

Edited to remove personal info

Last edited:
Alot from childhood trauma and alot of more as a teenager and a adult too. Just don't get any better. Can't loss him too. He is my only support though this. Help

Apologies for the misunderstanding. What you wrote was quite difficult to follow.

Unfortunately the subject matter of this thread is about me getting ripped off by an unscrupulous refiner. If you have a question you wish to have answered I would create a new thread and ask it there.

I think this will be your last day here on the forum. reported your "quote" which makes it look like Binshou said this.

my message to my report:
voilation of forum rules and extreme privacy voilations, "quoting" someone and spamming an unreadable message full of text lingo

What is it with you people? stop this NOW!

I think this will be your last day here on the forum. reported your "quote" which makes it look like Binshou said this.

my message to my report:
voilation of forum rules and extreme privacy voilations, "quoting" someone and spamming an unreadable message full of text lingo

Dude what's wrong with you? Can't you tell the lady's clearly in distress? Put the drill sergeant down for one second and be compassionate. You take all the wrong things far too seriously.

Well my alternative would be to ban her.
I hope this stopped her so she can think and make posts that make sense.
We do not do feelgood things here, our processes are to dangerous for that, you should know.

my message to my report:

I am s member I'm. Sorry

Well my alternative would be to ban her.
I hope this stopped her so she can think and make posts that make sense.
We do not do feelgood things here, our processes are to dangerous for that, you should know.
My god you people are awful.

Dude what's wrong with you? Can't you tell the lady's clearly in distress? Put the drill sergeant down for one second and be compassionate. You take all the wrong things far too seriously.
Yes and no.
Her posts make no sense, and she violate most rules, although she exposes herself not others.
I'm on a phone now, if I had access to my computer I would edit her posts so they were less of rule breaking.
But just now my only option is to ban her, something I do not take lightly.
But you have been quite disruptive today.
And I hope one of the Senior Mods step in and say something too.

Edit spelling

Last edited:
Back