Las Vegas hit by "Cannibal C.M.E." today!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd much rather see bright colors erupting on the horizon than in a beaker in
my refining hood.

Hoping it clears up for a view tonight, wasn't clear last night.
Same in my part of the world, maybe tonight?

Clouds, rain, and hail in Central Texas. When I get to Iceland next month, it will be too light, even at dark thirty, to see an aurora. Perhaps next time I can talk my wife into Christmas in Iceland.

Time for more coffee.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
Clouds, rain, and hail in Central Texas. When I get to Iceland next month, it will be too light, even at dark thirty, to see an aurora. Perhaps next time I can talk my wife into Christmas in Iceland.

Time for more coffee.

Edited for spelling.
2 feet of snow here in Colorado, so CSS. All this refining must be causing global change. Maybe too much Au in 1 country, causing the Earth to wobble.

This was discussed on the moderator forum where you reported the thread for purely political posting, pointing out it is against forum rules.

The gist of the discussion is this is so barely political that it isn't worth even calling it such.

I realize you consider this political but in today's climate everything can be considered political. Personally I feel we, especially in the USA, were in a much better place when EVERYTHING didn't have political overtones.

Back