Looking for info on companies or individuals capable of separating my crushed hard rock ore with lots of visible very fine gold. (IA NE MO SD MN)

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have info for the Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Minnesota, South Dakota areas that I would be able to have this really fine crushed hard rock ore to so it can be separated I have a large amount (rough estimate 70-90lbs) crushed to sand/powder grades that I can see alot of very fine gold everywhere with naked eye it's just newer to panning and this stuff is so fine that it seems like it's not plausible to pan this material I have seen one person using bacon grease to catch the gold then gasoline to remove the bacon grease but other than that or purchasing more processing equipment which isn't plausible until I can make this profitable first when and where i am planning on starting to invest in refining systems for all of this too really go into refining for a long term commitment. But I need to get this done first so if anyone knows of any professional businesses that can and will refine this crushed hard rock ore for me or separate out the gold for me is what I mainly need done the separating of the gold the refining isn't exactly necessary but would like to do both so anyone with really anybody that can do it company or just someone that can do even some of this like a pound of it would be fine just anything that would help and I'm not worried about the cost and as long as im not mailing it off somewhere id pretty much travel almost anywhere state side id really be grateful for any and all suggestions. Thank you all and I apologize for the punctuation and how sloppy this is I'm on my phone and in bed still searching for any answer to this I can find. Again much appreciated thank you in advance and I know this forum is for refining I just am trying to stay afloat here and figured I'd reach out and at least ask. Again sorry about the ramblings and run ons far off point but ya almost 230am so ya.

P.s. these photos are of just some rinsed off product thoroughly washed rinsed and left to drip dry over a cup in a funnel strainer and this was what was in the jelly jar that was still in this 1/4 ish pound of crushed ore I had completely ran a lot of water through while moving shaking dunking etc and this is just what was left when it drip dried into a jelly jar so gold i do have and in very high amounts just very fine. This was probably 1/3 cup of liquid with a 1/4 to 5/8s of crushed ore in the bottom everything that was in the small jelly jar is in this 8" pan it's the smaller pan not sure if it's 8" exactly but just an idea for size nothing to scale it with in photos I don't believe anyways again thanks and sorry just reaching and hoping here.

Attachments

• IMG_20231108_051629.jpg
    IMG_20231108_051629.jpg
    710.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20231108_051452.jpg
    IMG_20231108_051452.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20231108_051716.jpg
    IMG_20231108_051716.jpg
    998 KB · Views: 1
Anyone have info for the Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Minnesota, South Dakota areas that I would be able to have this really fine crushed hard rock ore to so it can be separated I have a large amount (rough estimate 70-90lbs) crushed to sand/powder grades that I can see alot of very fine gold everywhere with naked eye it's just newer to panning and this stuff is so fine that it seems like it's not plausible to pan this material I have seen one person using bacon grease to catch the gold then gasoline to remove the bacon grease but other than that or purchasing more processing equipment which isn't plausible until I can make this profitable first when and where i am planning on starting to invest in refining systems for all of this too really go into refining for a long term commitment. But I need to get this done first so if anyone knows of any professional businesses that can and will refine this crushed hard rock ore for me or separate out the gold for me is what I mainly need done the separating of the gold the refining isn't exactly necessary but would like to do both so anyone with really anybody that can do it company or just someone that can do even some of this like a pound of it would be fine just anything that would help and I'm not worried about the cost and as long as im not mailing it off somewhere id pretty much travel almost anywhere state side id really be grateful for any and all suggestions. Thank you all and I apologize for the punctuation and how sloppy this is I'm on my phone and in bed still searching for any answer to this I can find. Again much appreciated thank you in advance and I know this forum is for refining I just am trying to stay afloat here and figured I'd reach out and at least ask. Again sorry about the ramblings and run ons far off point but ya almost 230am so ya.

P.s. these photos are of just some rinsed off product thoroughly washed rinsed and left to drip dry over a cup in a funnel strainer and this was what was in the jelly jar that was still in this 1/4 ish pound of crushed ore I had completely ran a lot of water through while moving shaking dunking etc and this is just what was left when it drip dried into a jelly jar so gold i do have and in very high amounts just very fine. This was probably 1/3 cup of liquid with a 1/4 to 5/8s of crushed ore in the bottom everything that was in the small jelly jar is in this 8" pan it's the smaller pan not sure if it's 8" exactly but just an idea for size nothing to scale it with in photos I don't believe anyways again thanks and sorry just reaching and hoping here.
Please edit your post with commas, punctuation and line dividers.

I loose my breath reading it.

I will delete your other post, this is double posting and not allowed in the forum.

Please edit your post with commas, punctuation and line dividers.

I loose my breath reading it.

I will delete your other post, this is double posting and not allowed in the forum.
Ya if your reading it out loud then that's just I mean idk how to respond to that.... like you almost got hurt reading because I didn't stop you and tell you to take a breath, is what your saying? I'm sorry about that most everyone, I figured, had sense enough to breath when needed but, then again, I shouldn't just guess stuff like that, my bad. I was just going to delete the other one now so I got it thanks tho.....
Oh and btw idk how sad your life is or how small you feel about yourself or what's so deeply wrong with you that you'd try and Make someone correctly punctuate to post for help in a forum on the Internet made for sharing of information and has nothing to do with punctuation or English in any way shape or form is literally ridiculous and completely unreasonable and uncalled for. For all you know I don't know how to punctuate effectively. Like, never learned it. So then, would I still be made to punctuate to have use of this forum even tho I've abided by all of its rules? And is it because I'm a new member and not a paying member because you actually just interrupted that which is quite funny but again would I still be treated so outlandishly if I had perhaps donated a dollar and had a badge that I donated then would I be made to proof read and punctuate my post correctly or be deleted? I guarantee I wouldn't have been targeted by the coyote over here if I had a badge from donating would I... Just harassing someone for posting to the thread is like the opposite of what your supposed to do as a moderator you do understand the reason for moderators don't you? It's to literally to deal with people that harass, bully, make unreasonable requests or act in such a ridiculous fashion as demanding someone fix the run on sentences and effectively structure their paragraphs etc... To post on a forum that is structured around sharing of knowledge and community inviting people to come seek help from the people with the years of knowledge that can help which is a forum that runs on donations from said community and any individuals that find enough help that they feel gratitude and then donate yet has moderators that continuously treat new members like trash for coming here which does the opposite of creating revenue and is actually a great business model for failure which if taken seriously enough would definitely rethink the just handing out moderator positions to mentally ill people who make irrational demands and harass new members away from any contributions they may make.... It's a wonder why the Creator needs to send constant funding reminders and membership deals to keep the site running. Thank your moderators bud I constantly see the same thing on this site repeated behavior over and over so do a lot of others in almost every thread always top contributors and moderators or paid members literally is why your not successfully operating and living life off of the payments received let alone not able to keep the site up and running which is absurd but whatever. Anyways funny thing about this is, and this is no joke, I recieved your response about how you read out loud when your reading these and you ran out of breath because apparently reading it like it's trying to run away from you is how you read things... I have solid advice for that in the begining of this if I go back to the top it'll remind ya dont worry I got your back bud... And on breathing just breath normal I guess. Oh and one more thing just some friendly advice maybe don't read out loud if it poses any danger to ya just read in your head is something id advise just saying... But funny thing is when i was getting my card numbers off my card to get a membership and round out a donation I seen I had a response glad i checked that first... About made a big mistake. How's the punctuation on this one ya pass out from asphyxiation yet or, simpler terms, not stopping to breath, I mean? Just checking on your well being is all. Doin ok over there bud or ya fall out of your chair and spill your Cheetos all over the carpet.... ? Lmk...

Ya if your reading it out loud then that's just I mean idk how to respond to that.... like you almost got hurt reading because I didn't stop you and tell you to take a breath, is what your saying? I'm sorry about that most everyone, I figured, had sense enough to breath when needed but, then again, I shouldn't just guess stuff like that, my bad. I was just going to delete the other one now so I got it thanks tho.....
Oh and btw idk how sad your life is or how small you feel about yourself or what's so deeply wrong with you that you'd try and Make someone correctly punctuate to post for help in a forum on the Internet made for sharing of information and has nothing to do with punctuation or English in any way shape or form is literally ridiculous and completely unreasonable and uncalled for. For all you know I don't know how to punctuate effectively. Like, never learned it. So then, would I still be made to punctuate to have use of this forum even tho I've abided by all of its rules? And is it because I'm a new member and not a paying member because you actually just interrupted that which is quite funny but again would I still be treated so outlandishly if I had perhaps donated a dollar and had a badge that I donated then would I be made to proof read and punctuate my post correctly or be deleted? I guarantee I wouldn't have been targeted by the coyote over here if I had a badge from donating would I... Just harassing someone for posting to the thread is like the opposite of what your supposed to do as a moderator you do understand the reason for moderators don't you? It's to literally to deal with people that harass, bully, make unreasonable requests or act in such a ridiculous fashion as demanding someone fix the run on sentences and effectively structure their paragraphs etc... To post on a forum that is structured around sharing of knowledge and community inviting people to come seek help from the people with the years of knowledge that can help which is a forum that runs on donations from said community and any individuals that find enough help that they feel gratitude and then donate yet has moderators that continuously treat new members like trash for coming here which does the opposite of creating revenue and is actually a great business model for failure which if taken seriously enough would definitely rethink the just handing out moderator positions to mentally ill people who make irrational demands and harass new members away from any contributions they may make.... It's a wonder why the Creator needs to send constant funding reminders and membership deals to keep the site running. Thank your moderators bud I constantly see the same thing on this site repeated behavior over and over so do a lot of others in almost every thread always top contributors and moderators or paid members literally is why your not successfully operating and living life off of the payments received let alone not able to keep the site up and running which is absurd but whatever. Anyways funny thing about this is, and this is no joke, I recieved your response about how you read out loud when your reading these and you ran out of breath because apparently reading it like it's trying to run away from you is how you read things... I have solid advice for that in the begining of this if I go back to the top it'll remind ya dont worry I got your back bud... And on breathing just breath normal I guess. Oh and one more thing just some friendly advice maybe don't read out loud if it poses any danger to ya just read in your head is something id advise just saying... But funny thing is when i was getting my card numbers off my card to get a membership and round out a donation I seen I had a response glad i checked that first... About made a big mistake. How's the punctuation on this one ya pass out from asphyxiation yet or, simpler terms, not stopping to breath, I mean? Just checking on your well being is all. Doin ok over there bud or ya fall out of your chair and spill your Cheetos all over the carpet.... ? Lmk...
Your call mate, you are the one asking for help.
I for one do not have the energy to read such a solid block of text.

Edit to add, I just had to read it anyway I'm a moderator, that is time I do not get back.
But you will stop the name calling, hints of mental illness and such bad habits.
All people showing respect and heeding advice will be and are treated well.
The ones that do not we try to coax into behaving.
Next step is to show them the door.

So which type are you?

Last edited:
Not to be a complete as***** but have you checked that its actually gold? The gold seems to float on top of the material you have. Unclear pictures so tricky to say. Still I suspect pyrite.

The pictures are not clear enough
Pardon me if I miss judgement Your pictures

I agree with Stella.
i think You have lot of pyrite in Your pan
maybe there is gold as well
but for the quality of the pictures
we cannot see it.

Probably pyrite and crystal. Get a kiln and cook a sample and see what it is. No one does this kind of stuff because if they can, they can also get plenty of their own ore so. Only ones that do that I think are the ones that deal in tons.

Oh and btw idk how sad your life is or how small you feel about yourself or what's so deeply wrong with you that you'd try and Make someone correctly punctuate to post for help in a forum on the Internet made for sharing of information and has nothing to do with punctuation or English in any way shape or form is literally ridiculous and completely unreasonable and uncalled for. For all you know I don't know how to punctuate effectively. Like, never learned it. So then, would I still be made to punctuate to have use of this forum even tho I've abided by all of its rules? And is it because I'm a new member and not a paying member because you actually just interrupted that which is quite funny but again would I still be treated so outlandishly if I had perhaps donated a dollar and had a badge that I donated then would I be made to proof read and punctuate my post correctly or be deleted? I guarantee I wouldn't have been targeted by the coyote over here if I had a badge from donating would I... Just harassing someone for posting to the thread is like the opposite of what your supposed to do as a moderator you do understand the reason for moderators don't you? It's to literally to deal with people that harass, bully, make unreasonable requests or act in such a ridiculous fashion as demanding someone fix the run on sentences and effectively structure their paragraphs etc... To post on a forum that is structured around sharing of knowledge and community inviting people to come seek help from the people with the years of knowledge that can help which is a forum that runs on donations from said community and any individuals that find enough help that they feel gratitude and then donate yet has moderators that continuously treat new members like trash for coming here which does the opposite of creating revenue and is actually a great business model for failure which if taken seriously enough would definitely rethink the just handing out moderator positions to mentally ill people who make irrational demands and harass new members away from any contributions they may make....
There are two points you have made here which despite being rude on your part need to be understood.

First this is an international forum which just so happens to be in English. We have members from around the globe and the way you wrote both your original post and your sarcastic follow up is difficult to read on a screen, be it a phone or a laptop. Spacing paragraphs breaks it up and makes it easier for those who must translate. We try to do this so more members can understand clearly, and out of respect. Apparently you don't get the last part.

Second and most important is the entire moderation staff here is volunteer. When I answer a post I never check if the poster is a contributing member or not and it in no way affects my answer. And I will guarantee you all of the other mods feel the same way.

I suggest you reconsider your attitude because the mods here are refiners, not psychologists. So we, or at least I, may not answer in a way you feel is appropriate because you seem to know best what a moderator should be and should not be. One thing is for sure, supporting member or not if you cross the line with sarchasm, the ban button works the same.

Despite your poor attitude, I will still try to help you. First off, when you process ores, you are not "refining" them, you are concentrating them. Refining comes after you have processed your ore into a concentrate. Second, 90 pounds is not a significant amount of ore, so virtually no legitimate business would deal with such a minuscule amount of product. Small mining equipment is available for purchase, or Tube videos can be watched, were you can learn to make some inexpensive powered crushing equipment. For super fine Au recovery from ores, or placer concentrates, a Miller table is very effective at this. What you show in the pan COULD be pyrite. A simple test is to go outdoors, place some of the material on a piece of steel plate around 1' x 1'. Leave enough room underneath to provide a heat source of around 700 C/1300 F. At this temp, if it is pyrite, it will start to smoke blue, and give off some serious Sulphur odor. This is SO2, the precursor to Sulphuric acid. So more than a slight whiff, will irritate your nose and throat immediately, not good. It will also start to oxidize to a red color. If it remains Gold color, after some time at these temperatures, then YOU are golden.
I hope this helps. This subject has been discussed on the forum in depth. Perhaps some digging, by you, would have found some of this info. Good luck in your endeavors.

Another item that comes to mind, is that most western states where Au is produced, have within the state codes relative to the mining section, require the person "buying" or processing an ore from another party, requires an "Ore buyers license". This is a fairly complicated, paper work producing head ache. Since no one here knows you, and you could be a government official, it is much easier to pass on what appears to be a good deal. If it appears to be too good to be true, it probably is. Best to gain your own knowledge, and do it yourself.

Latest posts

Back