Looking to sell

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no. You brought the man's colour into the discussion, with an insinuation in the same sentence. Regardless of the term used, it's a descriptive and we both know that. I have neither been abusive nor disruptive. I have stated an opinion about your comment, and your chosen response is to assassinate my character publicly.

You've done this time over time on here and questioned my integrity and almost every part of my personality sometimes in the most damning ways. That given, in keeping with those other times I'm not going to reply in kind.

You carry on. I've made my point in a reasoned manner.

anachronism said:
Actually no. You brought the man's color into the discussion, with an insinuation in the same sentence. Regardless of the term used, it's a descriptive and we both know that. I have neither been abusive nor disruptive. I have stated an opinion about your comment, and your chosen response is to assassinate my character publicly.

You've done this time over time on here and questioned my integrity and almost every part of my personality sometimes in the most damning ways. That given, in keeping with those other times, I'm not going to reply in kind.
You carry on. I've made my point in a reasoned manner.
The more you poke the more the situation will escalate.You are the one bringing it to me yet again.
You're the one now bringing up words like color.
This is why we use the internationally recognized code for ethnic diversity.
You think that because it could be misconstrued that some one should leave out of a description a quite evident detail.that is a statement by a very ignorant person, why should we not describe it accurately there is nothing wrong with being IC! or IC3.
I have been thus far polite and resolute, you are not the kind of person choose to converse with.
I find it intolerable to have to put up with you, but this is a public space every class a sociopath is welcome to have their half a penny.
crack on you just prove my point every time.
You just called me a racist, I inturn have just called you out as a maniacal sociopath hell bent on controlling every post.
We are both entitled to our own opinion.
The difference is I let you have yours in peace but you have to keep on yelling at every one world wide.
I call a spade a spade.
You are the one who promises retribution if you are not happy, Well, no one is happy.
The next thing will be the threat of legal prosecution and strange phone calls to officials in my location trying to cause me problems.
All very predictable, I bet you sit there stewing.
I do not give you a second thought until you directly accost me.And I can prove a time line that this all started the moment I said politely I would pack you up half of every thing I had collected to send to you, but I did not want to work with you any more.
All the correspondents are still there on a time stamped secure server and I have good legal insurance against falls actions.

I have never felt the need to bring up everything that you repeatedly bring up on the forum, and I haven't even wasted a word in defence of what you say, so let me just say that for the love of all that's good Justin stop. Just stop. You're going into the realms of fantasy now and it's just plain wrong.

Edited for spelling.

One final point. Apart from the quote I made, both your posts were been edited between reading my replies and you posting again. Hopefully someone can find the original posts as opposed to the sanitised ones now throwing the context of the thread completely out.....

anachronism said:
One final point. Apart from the quote I made, both your posts were been edited between reading my replies and you posting again. Hopefully someone can find the original posts as opposed to the sanitised ones now throwing the context of the thread completely out.....
No John You know I have legendary bad spelling, Grammarly program is less than helpful.
I correct a paragraph and when it transfers it back to this page it changes and looses words.most anoying.
Any edits were to correct Grammarly's f ups.
I doubt any one will have the time to waste on your vendetta.
Honestly,
a man with your interests, secretary of a multi million pound building development,o sorry, you left the sinking ship the day before bankruptcy if records are correct.
and have made a business since then stock piling large amounts of gold.
how very well done most would have been broke for years.
and the last time I looked you still had three inactive companies all set up waiting for a bit of cash flow.
all that going on and you still have the time to sit here until 2 am giving me grief.
I am honored.

Will you please stop telling lies about me on this forum? It's like some weird Walter Mitty thing happening.

anachronism said:
Will you please stop telling lies about me on this forum? It's like some weird Walter Mitty thing happening.
Funny when I was in The I.D.F.(The Irish one not the Israeli one.)
they use to call us the Walter Mitty Brigade.
our operations only ever worked because we did the proper research such as the national records at company house.It only takes an interested party five minutes to look up some one's record.
and based our actions and arguments on proven fact.
;)

You two need to PM your old lady bickering and keep the open forum clean.

I should have just banned the possible con artist on sight, that may or may not have saved the forum from all of this Bull scrapping between otherwise good members.

Two members obviously have different opinions and have a problem with the other, some past thorn or something in their side, I really do not know what, who or where, or if one or any are to blame for this kind of actions, all I know it is disrupting the forum and is going against what this forum is about, helping others not having some a back alley cat fight over who knows what.

All I know is this has got to stop one way or another.

Back onto subject.

Aurum1,
As far as I am concerned at this point in my mind you are just another of the many con artist who try and sell snake oil as being gold, with a picture of what may be gold, that I suspect you do not have, no paper or picture at this point would make me feel different, If this is not a scam it must be one out of trillions of such scams going on daily. You have not proven anything yet, that would not suggest, that your only reason to join the forum here is not to steal the bread from the mouth of another mans child.

Aurum1 said:
I have a consignment of Doré bars for sale -
Commodity - Aurum (AU)
Fineness - 22+Carats
Purity - 96%
Form - 1 Kg Gold Bars
Assay - Final Assay to be made at and by the Buyer's registered Refinery.
1st month consignment - 100 kg
Following 11 months - 400kg with rolls and extensions
-$32,000 Kg USD for duration of the contract

Email me at [email protected] or call me on +61 417 032 617

So, with gold spot price at 41,513 usd/kg you want to sell 96% fine gold with a value of 39,852 usd for just 32,000 ??? And hundreds of kilograms of it ???
Who do you want to convince that you are going to willingly lose over a quarter of a million in the first month and over 3,000,000 a month for the next 11 months? Every refinery would jump on that offer in a blink of an eye if it was real. Hell Chinese or Russian governments might even pay you a premium over what you are asking with this amount you have so big problem to sell that you are coming here.

Last but not the least is that you seriously does not look like credible person who according to your statement is "a precious metals trader... Adviser to the Minister for Mining in West Australia (1988 - 1991)" due to a very simple thing. Every gold trader or advised to the minister for mining simply know that gold is measured in karat. Kt not Ct. That other one is used for diamonds.

anachronism said:
He's good at that!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Jon and Justin have both received temporary bans for continuing this long standing disagreement between the two of them. These types of personal attacks are disrupting and contrary to forum rules. They have both been warned in the past not to continue this conflict on the forum.

Just like most members, the moderators are busy with their own lives and obligations, so it can take several days for us to all share our opinions and come to an agreement. In this case, a majority of the moderators agree with these temporary bans.

Jon and Justin are both long term, contributing members, and we don't want to lose either of them over a personal dispute. We hope that when they return they can direct their efforts toward helping others and leave their personal issues off the forum.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back