Muradic acid w/Carbon electrodes Hydrogen/Chlorine process

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was on a shopping spree yesterday at FRY's. Stumbled across something that I think will work for a temp monitor. Its http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=fp52&area=usa

It is a stand alone unit for monitoring your computer temp. 0 ~100°C is its range and is programmable to trigger when it hits certain temp. LED display with 4 temperature sensors. I got it for $32.00, they had another model that had higher range but it was $50. They both run buy themselves without the need of a computer, they just need power. The alarm triggers, I'm sure can be run to whatever you want. Of the top of my head I was thinking connecting to an alarm (radioshack) that could cut the power.

DGB-

I am very interested in your work with hydrogen production. I have a couple of ideas on the back burner regarding automation of capture, separation and storage. I will be in contact with you when I have more time.

In regards to your alarm and temp sensor controls, there are many cost effective products available. If you have selected a sensor relay, it can be coupled to one or more NO/NC modular relays to switch process power or actuate alarms. I have a pile of these from disassembling large copy machines; most are 24VDC on the control side and main relay is good for AC/DC 15 amp. If you need any, let me know and I'll send you some.

Talk to you soon.

John

I got some of the big disks in this week. They are 10 5/8 x 5/8. And are the best carbon Ive seen.

This size plate can endure enourmous amounts of current. Its larg enough to be used in a 55gal drum container. The Blue chemical drums work the best. Put one at the bottom and attach one with a spacer behind it (so when the lid id on it touched the electrolyte) from the lid. Just watch the hydrogen..BOOM

Also, the people from Temperature@lert sent me a evaluation unit of their temiture monitoring device this week.

Thanks guys! I will be extending the chip from the unit with leads that can be mounted inside the cell. The unit plugs into the USB port and the program that it runs will monitor the temp and send notices via email when things get out of hand. It can even shut the rig down. Ill be documenting the mod to their product for use in our cells. And will post it with a review asap.

Attachments

• lgcarbon.jpg
    lgcarbon.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 365
Hey dallas, whats up,
How do u make the carbon disks? I am 316 km's into a tank of gas with a HHO cell assist, used SS plates ,can't really trust the fuel gauge, will have to wait till empty to see if there is any improvement with fuel efficiency. Also getting ready to build a cutting rig(loved your video on that btw) At what voltage do the carbon electrodes start to become preferable? or is it at any voltage?

Did u check out The Orion Project link in my last post? they have a lot of info on HHO there under Research

Great Dallas! your feeding into my hypomania with another interesting sidetracked project. The internet is a hypomaniacs dream that just keeps going. and going.. :shock: someday I will get to sleep,, Frog

Tested Twister HHO cell on 04 2500 Dodge Ram straight 6 .

Filled tank (all the way till splashed out)
Drive as far as I could (highway, till meter was just below 3/4)

Filled back up (till splash) took 14 gallons
Miles traveled 600

600/14 = +42MPG

Test 2
Same test but this time while towing 10K lbs (travel trailer w/razor ATV inside)

Usually get 8-10mpg on good day. With single Twister HHO cell (15cups) got 22mpg. (highway)

Next test Class A Lux RV Cummins straight 10 will let you know when data is ready.

I was letting those people who were copying my design and selling it on ebay distract me. Just going to let Lawyer handle it, and focus on work.

Once I release the new cell Ill be able to speak more about new advances Ive been testing.

Thanks for looking out for me. :D

DallasGB

I was letting those people who were copying my design and selling it on ebay distract me. Just going to let Lawyer handle it, and focus on work.

Once I release the new cell Ill be able to speak more about new advances Ive been testing.

Thanks for looking out for me. :D

DallasGB

:D
:arrow: http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1746&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Hi dallas
Gust wanted to wish you luck dealing with the people selling your idea.

Jim

Marvelous work here DGB! If electrochlorine leaching will work on the ore I'm processing it will save me a lot of money by eleminating several reagents. Have you tested the ORP in an active cell? My current process uses sodium bromide and sodium chloride as halogen sources, monopersulfate to maintain a high ORP and HCL to lower the pH to <3.4. If I can eliminate the bromide and monopersulfate it will cut my reagent cost by 70%.

The Refiner49er said:
Wanted to edit my last post after submittal, but don't know how.

One question for dallasgoldbug- where I find the carbon discs?

Thanks!

I found them on ebay. search for carbon graphite, and you'll find several. I have found really good auctions that have sold them per 5-10lb lots. Then just cut them to whatever size you want. A drill press and a circular bit from Home depot will give you nice pieces that will fit to whatever cir size you want.

DallasGB

james122964 said:
Hi dallas
Gust wanted to wish you luck dealing with the people selling your idea.

Jim

Thanks, but I'm not selling anything. I give the info for free. I try to answer all questions that are sent to me, but have been side tracked by dealing with a corrupt business partner that was trying to do everything to stop my Hydrogen Fuel Cell project. But he's now been dealt with and, I made a promise to teach as many people as I can for free to counter him and the big Oil and Gas Corps attempts to stop me. They cant stop someone who doesn't play by their rules governed by profit.

You can contact me through this site or on youtube.

Also thanks for all the great work you have all been posting. Good to see creative minds taking ideas to the next level.

Was checking back in, haven't seen any action on this post. Anyone out there still playing with this method?

Just an update:
For those of you looking for big containers to work with, an inverted 5gal water jug works well and the connection to the bottom cathode is easy to seal up by potting the connection out through the funnel like inverted spout. The jug can be sliced open around the bottom (now top) and the piece you cut off can be inverted and pushed back into place after your electrode is fixed to it. The inverted piece makes a nice seal but a little RTV doesn't hurt. Just remember to fix an exhaust tube to the top and if you want run it past the curve in the bottom of your crapper. Or vent it into another container filled with water and bubble it through that water then cap that container off with a nice carbon filter (fish aquarium supply have nice solutions already to go. Active carbon is good absorber of nasties. (every so often in your layered carbon filter I would place a penny along the side so you can see it through whatever column your filter is in. This way you can make sure your getting all the harmful gasses in case you nose cant detect trace amounts that are still harmful to breath and will corrode your shop. The pennies or copper wire run up the side, will show reactions to any fumes that managed to remain.

Hope your stockpiling the scrap, its fixin' to get expensive!

DallasGoldBug
The Conceptual Tyrannosaurus http://wellaware1.com/blog or on http://youtube.com/dallasgoldbug

Back