Need your opinion please*****

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3j4nkls9d89

Hello, I've found several areas with real artifacts but actually making any money and bringing them home is much much harder I'm finding. It's been nearing a year now
finding these things and honestly I'm about ready to give up but I'm giving it one last real effort.

I say this first because most people will instantly dismiss what is in the picture as a rock in a stream and no way that this is gold but I do believe that there is
a good chance this is in fact gold and I have other artifacts to prove that which clearly are gold and this one is just a bit melted and messed up I think.

That being said I really don't know for sure and it is a big hastle to get to this location and it costs money and is actually a bit dangerous with snakes and whatnot
so I really need someones help who has looked at gold and after bouncing around it turns out that you are the eyes and experience I need.

My question is this, in the picture you can see the brown stuff melted over that rock. On the left you can see a gold like color which I believe is gold and I also believe
the melted brown stuff is gold but was hoping to get the refiners opinion.

I saw on a thread way back that when you are getting the gold off the pins of the computer sometimes the gold can turn into a brown mud. Several people confirmed
that this could be the case. Do you believe that might be the brown mud/gold there in the picture?

If you don't believe that is possible , please look at the bottom and you will see a heart and the number 6 stamped in to the gold. On the top left is a face in gold but
maybe it is harder to see idk.

This rock is right nearby the one with the gold and you can see weird letters / language on it.
Providing this so you can see that these are actual artifacts.

Have you actually been on site?

Do you have legal access?

Roughly where is the site? If you answer “Texas” or “New Mexico”, you would be giving a useless piece of information. Knowing the approximate location can tell us a lot about what could be found in the area, especially from the perspectives of history and geology.

As far as your provided images, most are so out of focus, they may as well be useless for purposes of identifying anything. Do better.

Time for more coffee.

Roughly where is the site? If you answer “Texas” or “New Mexico”, you would be giving a useless piece of information. Knowing the approximate location can tell us a lot about what could be found in the area, especially from the perspectives of history and geology.

As far as your provided images, most are so out of focus, they may as well be useless for purposes of identifying anything. Do better.

Time for more coffee.

Time for more coffee.

history is mostly bullsh and geology has a lot of questionable info also. If I believed any of the bullsh taught in school I'd never have found these things.

Ive found gold & artifacts in 10 states including a 24 foot gold statue that could retire everyone on this forum if I got any real help whatsoever.

Last edited:
history is mostly bullsh and geology has a lot of questionable info also. If I believed any of the bullsh taught in school I'd never have found these things.

Ive found gold & artifacts in 10 states including a 24 foot gold statue that could retire everyone on this forum if I got any real help whatsoever.

The pics are the best you'll get, if they are useless to you then you are useless to me.
galenrod was not picking on you, or trying to pick apart your work as a photographer sir, he was simply stating facts. These pictures are very out of focus. It is extremely hard to discern anything from them. If there were clear we might be able to help at least a little. But the way it stands, these pictures are useless to us. Please.... Do better!

Alright then. Unfortunately the only way to get better pics is by going back but if I do that I'll just grab the rock and test it so that is that. I appreciate the response.

X 2 on the picture quality. A simple hammer will tell if it is Gold, or not. Break off a piece with the hammer. Put in a metal container, and smash the hell out of it, till it is fine powder. Gold will flatten, not turn to powder. Pan it in a Gold pan, and see if it is Gold, simple. If you need help smashing, or cutting up, the 24 foot Gold statue, give me a jingle, and I will bring the demo tools. Or if it is a significant artifact, will help you broker to a wealthy client. I live among the wealthiest of Hedge Fund brokers, who have money for unique items.

X 2 on the picture quality. A simple hammer will tell if it is Gold, or not. Break off a piece with the hammer. Put in a metal container, and smash the hell out of it, till it is fine powder. Gold will flatten, not turn to powder. Pan it in a Gold pan, and see if it is Gold, simple. If you need help smashing, or cutting up, the 24 foot Gold statue, give me a jingle, and I will bring the demo tools. Or if it is a significant artifact, will help you broker to a wealthy client. I live among the wealthiest of Hedge Fund brokers, who have money for unique items.
Will they pay for the location of the gold statue or offer a % for the location?

I'd be willing to negotiate a deal.

Will they pay for the location of the gold statue or offer a % for the location?

I'd be willing to negotiate a deal.
These people are the brightest of the bright, not fools. Post a picture of it, some form of authentication that it is yours to sell, Then MAYBE, we will talk. You didn't even state what the statue is. If it is a 24 foot statue of a C and B's, still might be able to find a buyer. Solid Au, or Au leaf? A few more details would be helpful. AND clear pictures!

X 2 on the picture quality. A simple hammer will tell if it is Gold, or not. Break off a piece with the hammer. Put in a metal container, and smash the hell out of it, till it is fine powder. Gold will flatten, not turn to powder. Pan it in a Gold pan, and see if it is Gold, simple. If you need help smashing, or cutting up, the 24 foot Gold statue, give me a jingle, and I will bring the demo tools. Or if it is a significant artifact, will help you broker to a wealthy client. I live among the wealthiest of Hedge Fund brokers, who have money for unique
These people are the brightest of the bright, not fools. Post a picture of it, some form of authentication that it is yours to sell, Then MAYBE, we will talk. You didn't even state what the statue is. If it is a 24 foot statue of a C and B's, still might be able to find a buyer. Solid Au, or Au leaf? A few more details would be helpful. AND clear pictures!

I understand they are bright and what I offer is legitimately once in a lifetime. Do I own it..no I dont because its on state owned land so thats a different hurdle.. Its a statue of what appears to be a Mesopotamian king guy holding a golden scepter. Yes this is in the USA.

If you think the pics I posted are blurry then its probably not worth posting the satellite pic of it which you will also say is blurry.

If it is on State land, it is owned by whoever regulates that type of land. Probably best to leave there, or face criminal theft charges, probably in the felony range.
Seldom seen good close ups taken with an I-phone. Usually requires a special lens. Not your fault. Would still like to see the photo of possibly Poseiden.
The mineral samples look promising, I would investigate further. Welcome to this sight. It is more about refining than prospecting, but lots of knowledgable people here.

I understand they are bright and what I offer is legitimately once in a lifetime. Do I own it..no I dont because its on state owned land so thats a different hurdle.. Its a statue of what appears to be a Mesopotamian king guy holding a golden scepter. Yes this is in the USA.

If you think the pics I posted are blurry then its probably not worth posting the satellite pic of it which you will also say is blurry.
Hi, isn`t there a law in the US that grants a finder`s fee for whatever you find and give/report to the government, you`ll get a percentage of the value of it? That would be 100% legal, and if it is an artefact your name would shine along the statue in the museum as a finder and protector of national treasure and get az award for your contribution to preserve historical artefacts (which it would be a honor in itself).
I believe that is more honorable then selling to private buyers for a lot of money which in fact is illegal since you don`t own it.

Why would anyone do that? just saying.

Hi, isn`t there a law in the US that grants a finder`s fee for whatever you find and give/report to the government, you`ll get a percentage of the value of it? That would be 100% legal, and if it is an artefact your name would shine along the statue in the museum as a finder and protector of national treasure and get az award for your contribution to preserve historical artefacts (which it would be a honor in itself).
I believe that is more honorable then selling to private buyers for a lot of money which in fact is illegal since you don`t own it.

Why would anyone do that? just saying.

I called the state ranger or whoever is in charge several months back and he wanted the exact location w no finders fee at all.

I told him the information stays w me then and everyone loses. He didnt care so that was that.

If it is on State land, it is owned by whoever regulates that type of land. Probably best to leave there, or face criminal theft charges, probably in the felony range.
Seldom seen good close ups taken with an I-phone. Usually requires a special lens. Not your fault. Would still like to see the photo of possibly Poseiden.
The mineral samples look promising, I would investigate further. Welcome to this sight. It is more about refining than prospecting, but lots of knowledgable people here.

I appreciate it. I flew out and made an attempt to hike to the location to get good pics and prove it but underestimated the hike and had to turn back.

At some point I'll try again and post the clear pics to prove it.

Latest posts

Back