Not a New Member

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjeffery

I just reregistered after trying in vain to remember my log in credentials. I have experience in small scale gold and silver recovery and refining. I run a tiny electrolytic gold cell, a 2 liter silver cell, and a 10 gallon copper electrowinning cell.

Contact any of the moderators or administrators. Let them know your previous username. They will take care of the matter.

Time for more coffee.

I just reregistered after trying in vain to remember my log in credentials. I have experience in small scale gold and silver recovery and refining. I run a tiny electrolytic gold cell, a 2 liter silver cell, and a 10 gallon copper electrowinning cell.
Dave, Frugalrefiner are the man for this.
As a moderator we lack the rights for this.

I can restore your old account if you remember your username or the email address you used.

Dave

Back