Ok.. Im still a newbie...

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I'm trying to be really careful and not asking previously asked questions... but although I've read every posting in this section of the forum I still haven't seen anyone really recommend a place to sell your PMs.... I have a couple pounds of silver casting pellets and some casting leftovers/failures that I would like to sell. Can anyone recommend anyone? In addition to this, I have a couple of ounces for new (unused) gold filled settings that I would like to have refined (still too new at this do to myself... and acids kinda scare me. :oops: ) and I am willing to split the results.

Thanks NAM and Noxx! Nam I will PM tommorrow... getting late tonight I thought I would post some pictures.. The (yellow) rings all say 10k gold filled, I believe (Havent tested yet) the chains and other settings are a combination of gold filled and plated (packageing is either not labled or says gold filled) As you can see this is all new (not worn down) My recently deceased father-in-law passed away and all I know about the pieces is that he bought them about 15 years ago, so I've got a lot of testing and sorting to do still. The silver casting grains I've tested and they are silver and I would assume either sterling or .999+.. there is also silver wire (in both sterling and fine), scraps left over from casting, and a lot of sterling silver settings/rings... sorry cant post enough pictures... the gold is about 1-2 pounds.. silver is 4-5

Attachments

• P1030921.JPG
    P1030921.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 144
  • P1030923.JPG
    P1030923.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 144
  • P1030924.JPG
    P1030924.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 144
  • P1030928.JPG
    P1030928.JPG