OK/Kansas I.D.? if old hat name of refiner?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's know zinc, lead, and copper deposits in that part of the state, if you want to find gold go to the southeast counties and southwest counties around the quartz mountains and Wichita mountains.

picked this out of the creek Northern Oklahoma trying to find a refiner . Northern Refineries MI. said they are not familiar with the Material. more than $40.00 S.H. yeah GOLD!

It could be precious metal or not at all, I can't say either way. The picture is too blurry to tell what color it is.

Have you tried testing it or had anyone test it for you ?

If not and you believe that it contains gold you can buy testing solutions cheap on Amazon and that might tell you if it contains gold.

To me it looks like brass there are a few known places in Oklahoma that you can find gold but I have never seen it much bigger than a grain of rice but who knows what has just never been discovered.

Take some clear pictures of the material when is dry and maybe 1 in the sun and 1 in the shade but your picture looks like it is under water.

picked this out of the creek Northern Oklahoma trying to find a refiner . Northern Refineries MI. said they are not familiar with the Material. more than $40.00 S.H. yeah GOLD!
You need to take a better picture, this is too unclear for anything.
But be advised, no one can give any ID with good certainty on a picture alone.
If you want to know, have it tested in an assay.

Back