• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Purchase raw materials such as boards, electronic scrap, and communication equipment

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are located in South Korea, purchasing computer boards, communication equipment, electronic waste, etc., and are in the business of extracting precious metals.
We are purchasing the necessary raw materials from overseas, and if you have any products for sale, please contact us.
We hope to do regular purchasing business with you.

Last edited:
I have about 16 pounds of gold plated mil-spec pins that I need to get rid of.
Our company is a precious metals refining company located in Korea.
My company proposes to proceed with the following procedure.

1) Purchase 200g of gold plated mil-spec pins for sampling
2) UPS pick-up shipped to Korea - shipping cost paid by us
3) Based on the 200g sampling results, the total purchase price of 16 pounds is presented.
4) After paying the purchase price, receive 16 pounds of gold plated mil-spec pins

Company name: SG Metal Co., Ltd.
Address: 36-15, Cheongneung-daero 484beon-gil, Namdong-gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea
Phone: 82-10-5646-7990
E-mail: [email protected]

We are located in South Korea, purchasing computer boards, communication equipment, electronic waste, etc., and are in the business of extracting precious metals.
We are purchasing the necessary raw materials from overseas, and if you have any products for sale, please contact us.
We hope to do regular purchasing business with you.
I have old mother boards from laptop and tv and tablets also have brown, blue, green button capacitors

I have old mother boards from laptop and tv and tablets also have brown, blue, green button capacitors
We can purchase your items.
First, I would appreciate it if you could send me photos of each type.
Also, please let us know the approximate weight.

Company name: SG Metal Co., Ltd.
Address: 36-15, Cheongneung-daero 484beon-gil, Namdong-gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea
Phone: 82-10-5646-7990
E-mail: [email protected]

Back