Raffle #2 - Distillation Flask or Liebig Condenser

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tay said:
Thought I was a member ?...June 10,2012
Tay, you are a member. But the raffles are offered to members who have made donations to help offset the costs of running the forum. Noxx, the forum owner, recently started the raffles as an incentive for members to make a donation. Follow the link he provided in his response to you (currently at the bottom of his signature line). A couple of members have reported problems with the donation process recently, so Noxx may still be working on getting that fixed.

Dave

Paypal did not like the fact that I started receiving money from members around the world. They locked my account and asked for a million things. It took over 3 weeks and four phone calls to make the account unlocked again... But now it should work fine. Sorry about that !

I think i would go with the Distillation Flask if i were to win one of these. But both would be pretty useful.

Noxx said:
Paypal did not like the fact that I started receiving money from members around the world. They locked my account and asked for a million things. It took over 3 weeks and four phone calls to make the account unlocked again... But now it should work fine. Sorry about that !
Yeah, they're crazy like that. A partner & I were selling precision-cut gemstones from about a dozen cutters in the US & Canada. As soon as PayPal realized we were selling gems, they asked for ridiculous amounts of documentation (which is meant to weed out money laundering). Once I explained to several people over the course of several months that we didn't even come close to the threshold reporting amounts, they were cool. But our account was frozen solid in the meantime.

Congratulations to :

GloryCloud

You have won!

Thanks everyone for your participation, and stay tuned for our next raffle starting today!

Back