Refining gold - be a millionaire?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vingar said:
squarecoinman said:
If you want refining equipment, use google search emakmakina is a Turkish company, but there are others.
Any example I have no luck to find any another company.
squarecoinman said:
You ask if one can get 560 gram pure gold from motherboards, well it depends on how many kilo motherboards you begin with. Do they say how many kilo motherboards they use to make 560 gram pure gold ?
My mistake I'm thinking about 1000kg, but if its true, 560 gram is about 17 ounce and value of it is for today is about 24 000 dollars so profit is big.

squarecoinman said:
on the webside of emakina they have references ( other companies that use the system, if you are serious and have the money, you should contact them and visit a plant )
ask if you can stay a day or 2 or higher somebody to do that for you
I'm contacted with them but e-waste recycling is quite new machine in they offer. Probably i will visit their plant in June if they agree.

I know that such installation won't cost 5 euro, already I have installation to extract copper from wires and it's cost as I remember about 50-60 thousand euro. I have price list from emakmakina and whole line cost about 450 000 dollars, only this part to extract gold cos 150 000 dollars.

patnor1011 said:
I do not want to discourage anybody from pursuing their dream. Go for it but do have it planned to the last detail. Do have alternative plan and do not invest all your life savings. Be prepared for fail and strong enough to start again with something else.
I know what you mean I buy property and open drugstore and I haven't got any profit from it but I don't loose any so it's not so bad situation.
I trade scrap copper, brass, steel, other for 10 years an I can wait for profits, because my scrap company prosper pretty well.

Hi, I have visited this company in Istanbul, spent three day with them, but I also met a German company at the Istanbul Jewelry show visited the company, spend 2weeks with them and have done some good experiments with their maschines.
safety, ease to use and not expensive. The company is call During GmbH, and the owner is Denis.
I live in Frankfurt city and perform some experiments in my Lab. as a beginnner, there are ways to buy scraps very cheap.
Let me know if you have any oter questions.
Souvage

Back