Shor Simplicity System

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moderators can you clean up this guy's filth he left behind? Maybe toss it too.

Well it is sad some people do not have enough manners or class to learn what they would like to, this guy thinks he will degrade a decent man with his mouth, but all he has done was degrade himself.

Got half a feeling he baited the Mods and slamed the one he was after.
his X X needs to go.
Just a thought.
Tom C.

It's gone, Tom. Thanks for your concern.

Harold

Morons such as this guy have no place on this forum. I push them for a response. How they deal with my post determines their future on the board. It's all about attitude. This guy has a lousy one and needs a wakeup call.

Harold

goldsilverpro said:
I wonder what religious forum he's a moderator for?
Snicker!

He discloses a great deal about his lack of character, no?

Harold

8) When I grow up I wana be like this guy so I can be the smartest man in the world to :shock: :lol: :twisted:

Kurt

I never like to see anyone banned and tried to give him a way out without a total loss of face but it appears he wanted the last word....

Never a good idea on the forum as the moderators have the last word should it come to down to that level.

The real shame is that it's his loss, the forum will continue providing unparalleled information and advice to those who choose to follow the rules and take the advice given.

nickvc said:
The real shame is that it's his loss,

The real shame is this guy probably thinks it’s the other way around (our loss – his gain)

I kinda got a kick out of his boasting about how long he has been at it & his vast “self taught” knowledge --- & then his comment about what he liked about the idea of the shor system was how it could be set up & run on the kitchen counter

Hence my previous comment

Kurt

Wow,
since this is not the first time I stumble upon such a introdution of a new member, I asked myself where is that planet these people are coming from?
Since my first postings and through all the readings here, every mod has been friendly and helpful. I never encountered one who seemed to have a bad day (which can happen to anyone sometimes)
I think some have a misconception on what the internet and a forum is all about. It´s not a govermental authority, that you pay your hard earned taxes for and now request your return. I based on people willing to share their work and their experience. It´s all for free, come one. Noone is forced to type his daily postings, noone paid for.
So how can you just be so nasty and ignorant and insult staff and audience and put up a demand for things?
:roll:

I've found the forum great for people who are willing to do their homework and don't come here trying to be spoonfed. Like Marcel I have found everyone here helpful and polite since I arrived back in December or so. I've found I've had to ask very few how to questions because the answers to every question I've had to ask were readily available via the search tool.

What is the actual chemical used for SubZero? I know they didn't make it themselves. They want $100 for 10 Lbs and if it is something I can purchase at home depot - Great.

Or you can use potassium nitrate (to make nitric acid) which they use as a stump remover called stump out. should be able to get it at home depot, lowes or other hardware stores.

Kurt

Back