• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Start Up Business Plan Template

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott,

I hear that. We are the same way, making money was our business plan. Our only guidelines were to never borrow anything, and to this point we have not. Our money is OUR money.

Dear Kevin,

I hope this helps...

I am currently using a very helpful tool located on the SBA web site. That link is ... www.sba.gov/
If you go to that link and scroll to the very bottom of the page and to the right most position, there you will find, in the last section, second choice down, a link to a very nice helping hand in the sometimes stressful efforts to the creating of your brilliant new business plan. The tool offers a step by step question , answer theme to guide you in a legally acceptable and desired direction. Additionally, it allows you to save your efforts and to return to them as you desire to or need to. Lastly, the tool gives you the ability to create these efforts into a PDF file for printing out, downloading or for transferring I believe, (I'm new at this, as in today new so bare with me and berate me not if I have smudged a detail here, but the main is not faulty I assure you, my friend.)

Now, if this is not specifically what you were needing but were instead desiring to access an actual document of a business plan that another individual designed to accomplish the startup of their business, well, then I would have to express my concern that it would be an extremely generous and trusting entity, by now surely, that you would need to come across for them to be willing to allow you that privilege. That's like asking to cheat on a term paper. All sorts of things could go wrong. Surely you can respect that fact and with that also respect the fellow peoples, of whom you are imploring this of, reluctance to allow you such a privilege. Dont you agree, Sir Kevin, that we cannot be frustrated with another for protecting their own selves? I think them very wise to do so. Once you and I each triumph this feat, should we be implored to privilege someone to our basic manual for success we toiled for, we would be wise to do the same I think.

Nevertheless, the reason I did take the time to research and gain answers for you, inadvertently helping my own self, so I thank you for that, was because I could see within the first two seconds of being on the site and finding you that for the direct and clear request you sat on the table, so far as I could stomach to read, received only a huge, gapping and frustrating run around. At least in my opinion. As I read a few of your responses I could see your frustration grow. I have been to that place. The one that makes you wonder if you have have thought yourself to be clear and certain but, by the answers and feedback you were being handed, must second guess whether you might be in some sort of twilight zone where you only thought you were speaking English, but others heard it alien and grabbled up somehow. It is a frustrating place to be in. I would not wish it for anyone, for I did not like it myself. I am hoping I am not one of those "aliens" to you know. I hope that I understood your need and filled it to the very best that another can, save for its completion by your own self.

I will continue to search for an actual online templates that is detailed and completed as an example draft if a gold refining business. Should I discover such a thing I will certainly get that posted for you straight-away. Until then take care and best of luck to you in your new and exciting adventure!

Respectfully,

MickeyB,

Welcome to the forum. When you're responding to old threads like this one, it's good to check to see if the member is still active here. In this case, kevin faust last visited the forum on September 7th, 2010. At the bottom of each member's post you'll see a couple of buttons. If you click on the profile button, you can see if a member is still visiting the board.

Dave

Hi Kevin sorry for replying to your post many years after I hope you are in good health though. I am a university professor but I am trying to venture into new business since teaching does not provide me enough income I want to. I am from a country which is rich in all minerals from gold to diamond we got it all. However we dont have infrastructure needed to make use of all God given wealth. That is why I wanted to reach out to you so that we discuss whether we can start a new venture into the gold business and we start a smelting plant that can bring a lot of revenue and income. let me know

Adamz said:
Hi Kevin sorry for replying to your post many years after I hope you are in good health though. I am a university professor but I am trying to venture into new business since teaching does not provide me enough income I want to. I am from a country which is rich in all minerals from gold to diamond we got it all. However we dont have infrastructure needed to make use of all God given wealth. That is why I wanted to reach out to you so that we discuss whether we can start a new venture into the gold business and we start a smelting plant that can bring a lot of revenue and income. let me know
That would be... USA then? :D

Göran

g_axelsson said:
Adamz said:
That would be... USA then? :D

Göran

I don't know...drive across Michigan during pot hole season and see if you are still making sarcastic remarks about infrastructure. :lol: :lol:

Anything more and it'll be political :D

Adamz said:

Kevin was last active; Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:54 pm, so don't expect an answer.

Back