This is smeltman im new

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeltman

Hey this is smeltman here I'm new and was asked to say something don't no what I'm doing or how to work this website good yet kinda stumbled across it but I have questions all the time so hopefully this will be a good thing oh yeah I live in north carolina by the way!!!! Thanks all .

Hey this is smeltman here I'm new and was asked to say something don't no what I'm doing or how to work this website good yet kinda stumbled across it but I have questions all the time so hopefully this will be a good thing oh yeah I live in north carolina by the way!!!! Thanks all .
By the way could someone tell me how to add this site on my home screen

Hello. Welcome to the forum.

We like to read well punctuated posts. Try to add some beginnings and endings to your sentences.

Second question:
Try entering your (any) question on google: https://www.google.com/search?q=how...msung-gj-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
You will get very usable answers. This forum works the same way: type in what you want to know in the search function and start reading.

Ask the one who asked you where you should say something. Thousands of threads here.
When it still is not clear, and you feel the subject is not too far over your head, you can ask us.

Back