tndavid?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had a shipment of 3 oz lost in El paso last week. Tracking showed it all the way to the post office and then........ Thank god it was a check and not the physical metal!

Now it's September 15th. Three days have passed. No box. No tracking number. No communication.

Heavy sigh...................................

:(

For anyone here who does toll refining, would you ever return what you have
toll refined by USPS in a box that you added stamps to instead of using click
to ship without insurance by dropping it off in a drop off box?? All conveniently
without any way to trace since there are no receipts or tracking numbers??

Today, I am supposed to believe that is what happened to the refined gold and
the items that were being returned as not processed or refined. My only response
to the toll refiner was, this surely sounds like the "dog ate my homework" story. :roll:

I am weary of the stories and I wash my hands again of this debacle. :(

Heavy sigh.....................

Never.
Ever.
Any and every toll is sent with tracking and insurance at the minimum. Signature confirmation sometimes.

Did he have anything to say to the "dog ate my homework" ?

Edit to add,
So he sent this box, with pounds and pounds of stuff with stamps... So, was the whole box covered in stamps?
While they do make a stamp that has a $6 value (I know, I just bought one) -to get it, *you have to go to the post office!*
If that was the case, he would have just sent it priority..

Id be more apt to believe the dog ate it... But as of now, I believe that your box of stuff is going to fund his wedding

Smack said:
Apparently he's waiting for what comes around :twisted:

Oh and it always does Smack. It always does. I'm really disappointed too guys I thought he was a poster boy for this place the way he learned everything. Glory I feel for you.

Jon

anachronism said:
. I'm really disappointed too guys I thought he was a poster boy for this place the way he learned everything.

Jon

I think he maybe learned the very very basics, but other than that, he would just text me any and every time he had a question. ...even after scamming Jim, just recently he had the nerve to text me asking why his silver wasn't cementing out of solution...

...needless to say, I have not, and will not reply.

He has tarnished toll refining, and has made me feel guilty like it was me that took Jim for a ride. Solely because, had I not been a quick text away, he probably wouldn't have ever got the confidence of anyone here to refine for them.

I am sorry Jim, and I hope to continue to make it up to you in the future

You are all kind. :)

David knows what the toll refine funds were for. He seemed sorry but sorry won't help
feed the children in Chincha Peru where I had designated the proceeds of the refine to go.

It will be OK. I sent off the first payment this month so that the kids can have at least
one good meal a week and some encouragement along the way as well.

Thanks to one and all for caring. Let's move on. David has it seems. 8)

tndavid has been banned from the forum. I sent him an email explaining why and letting him know he will not be allowed to return unless he completes the job or returns glorycloud's material.

Dave

Back