Trying to get some idea of Value

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got a bunch of what looks like fairly high grade boards, pins, IC’s, (photos attached) and I don’t have any idea how to price it or if there is even a real market for it. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

7 Nortel Meridian PBX back panelPCB’s
9 gold cap CPU board
50+ non gold cap CPU boards (look similar to the ones pictured just without gold cpu)
8.6oz gold fingers
5.10 lbs gold pins
5.5lbs ceramic IC DiMM and flatpacks
12 stand-alone gold cap CPU’s
Unknown weight gold ban osilators est 1-3oz
29g gold fuses
50+ lbs of gold connectors from the same PbX

Attachments

• IMG_1082.jpeg
    IMG_1082.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1085.jpeg
    IMG_1085.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1080.jpeg
    IMG_1080.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1066.jpeg
    IMG_1066.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1084.jpeg
    IMG_1084.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1083.jpeg
    IMG_1083.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 2
I’ve got a bunch of what looks like fairly high grade boards, pins, IC’s, (photos attached) and I don’t have any idea how to price it or if there is even a real market for it. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

7 Nortel Meridian PBX back panelPCB’s
9 gold cap CPU board
50+ non gold cap CPU boards (look similar to the ones pictured just without gold cpu)
8.6oz gold fingers
5.10 lbs gold pins
5.5lbs ceramic IC DiMM and flatpacks
12 stand-alone gold cap CPU’s
Unknown weight gold ban osilators est 1-3oz
29g gold fuses
50+ lbs of gold connectors from the same PbX
Welcome to us.
You have described what you have.
So what is your intention, sell it or process it?

Those boards look great, as a collector, i'd urge you to find the average gold content in the gold caps and sell them around, lol.
Otherwise, pins are fairly ready to process, and fingers.
The boards themselves need a bit of work imo, small amount to sell, but if you do, don't accept less than 14e/kg price ranging from 11 to 19 eur kilo on scrapyard.

Last edited:
Well, it's not the holy grail, but it's good stuff. I've scrapped a lot of Merridian telecom systems over the years and the material is very good. Value, yes. Big money, no. Shooting from the hip, in today's market $1000.00-$1200.00 for all of it.

Back