UPDATE : Can someone please help with copper pgm seperation

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChemGeek said:
It shows how Third World is actually eradicating Western businesses in globalized economy.
Then don't be mistaken - once they gain some initial capital, they will improve their practice up to our 1960-ties standards... and still undermine our industry to oblivion.
I am not suggesting that this is a correct way of refining but West must understand why it is becoming uncompetitive in so many areas of business.

These arguments always leave out the most important aspect of recycling, the consumer.

What will happen to the exporter who sells his service as environmentally responsible and gets caught shipping to some refiner in a 3rd world country doing what these videos show?

Consumer outrage will drive the authorities to put them in jail and fine them so much they will lose far more than they ever made while deceiving the public.

Teaching western business how to be competitive? Hardly.

Uh Frugal you couldn’t have said anything further from the truth. I am not a professional by no measure and if I was I probably wouldn’t be asking for help. Now to say that Im displeased bc of furtune you should really know someone before you make false claims. I asked a simple question and people jump on you like I’m asking you to join my satanic church (no frugal I am not a satanist) and since I’m not doing this as a profession, and was just wanting to try it out because I like to challenge myself i don’t. Like many others on here have millions to spend on equipment I probably won’t use ever again. Do you understand what I’m saying now. No I am not rich but I do well enough with my fabrication shop(yes been welding and doing anything with metal since I was 14) but I am not and have not ever been upset bc if someone else’s fortune so please take that slander and put it your back pocket for someone that you actually know. Anyways I got off track. It’s sad when someone has to talk to you i private bc they won’t to take the chance of someone jumping down there throat for lending some helping knowledge to a person asking for help on a website built for just that. It’s like if I go to Betty Crocker website and ask the what’s the best ingredients way to make a cookie and get grilled about not haveing a the latest greatest professional oven. I don’t know if there’s a Betty Crocker website frugal I was just referencing something I made up just now. That’s how I feel. But in know way am I jealous. So please.

Back