• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vintage test equipment, boards, gold cpus, memory.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
g_axelsson said:
Seems like a problem on photobucket then.

Göran

I logged out of Photobucket and the link still works for me, on my desktop and my cellphone. I think the problem may be with his phone. But that is just a guess.

I think it is my phone also. Can't try desktop until tomorrow when I get home. Thanks guys

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

The moving sale is winding down now, and none of the gold escrap sold, but some of the test equipment, and all of the medical equipment sold. I'm probably going to start a new thread, with the escrap listed separately for sale.
In the meantime, if anyone is interested in buying everything in these pictures (as a lot), please send me a private message with an offer. I can ship everything, for exact shipping costs.

http://s306.photobucket.com/user/mariannalice/library/GRF

Does anyone want this stuff at all?
If you do, send me a message telling me what you want to pay, and how fast you can get here.
I need the room immediately. If you say you are going to pay a certain amount, please don't give me an excuse afterwards. If you say you are going to be here at on a certain day, please don't give me an excuse afterwards.
I want someone that will keep their word!!
If you are interested, send me a message, letting me know how much you are offering, and how fast you can get here with a decent sized truck, van , or trailer.
If you have a question, send me a message.
If you want to make an offer, send me a message.
Please do not post anything after this post, because I want to keep this post as the last post on the thread, until it's sold. That will make it easier for any potential buyer to find this post.

Thank you.
Johnny

Back