• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various Gold Scrap for Sale or Trade

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazersteve

Staff member
All,

I'm accumulating more personal scrap than I can process for myself and still keep my customers workflow moving. I need to liquidate some of my personal scrap stockpile.

PM or email [email protected] with desired quantity, payment method, and offer.

I have stockpiles of :

1) Gold Topped Cyrix/IBM/Via Pentium class ceramic cpus sold by the pound minimum -SOLD
2) Homogeneous 1/10 12 kt GF scrap sold by the half pound minimum
3) Mixed ceramic cpu Gold Plated CPU lids only sold by the half pound minimum - SOLD
4) Lots of other gold plated stuff all clean sorted mil-spec grade sold by the half pound minimum

Photos sent to interested parties. Serious inquires and offers only.

Open to trade for precious metals, lab equipment, military gear, anything I feel is of value, etc.

This is a great opportunity for those of you who are just getting started and want to get your hands on some clean, premium grade material at the best possible price. It's also a good opening for you larger buyers to make a few bucks or swap some of your stockpiles for mine. Let's barter.

Steve

Holy cow Steve! I'm racking my brain right now trying to come up with something to trade or some cash before all your stuff is gone.

I would really like to get some gold plated items from that stash and maybe some gf. Man I hope that I can strike a deal with you before its all gone.

I'll PM you my email and see what I can come ↑ with.

Thad

Ammunition and gun parts/upgrades are getting harder to find now days so I'm even open to trades for stuff in this category. Keep an open mind and make me an offer. I'm a very reasonable man and love building new long term business relationships.

Steve

Steve have a S.S filter press, not a huge one , but of a manageable size.If it is something you may need I will send a photo. Not sure how to PM.

Rusty,

I'll barter for anything of value. Surely you have something you want to swap for some high grade material?

Steve

Having seen Rusty,s models I'm pretty sure they could be worth more than the real things perhaps if Steve has a favourite weapon then Rusty could make a model to swap for some of those goodies :idea:

This material sounds excellent I wish I was your side of the pond Steve :evil: :lol:

lazersteve said:
Rusty,

I'll barter for anything of value. Surely you have something you want to swap for some high grade material?

Steve
About that only thing off the top of my head is I found a Book (1332 pages) hardbound from American Society for Metals called Metals Handbook. It was copy written in 1948 and reprinted 5 times up to 1960. I Can't find an ISBN number on it anywhere. But it talks about all sorts of things from Shaping metals, physical data, nondestructive inspection, Properties of metals, nonferrous metals, precious metals, binary alloys, ternary alloys. You name it it has it.I'll try to get some pictures of the book and a few of the pages if my camera will cooperate.

Rusty

Hi steve, I have some stuff you may want, pumps, stainless kf16,25,40 fittings and piping for the pumps, glassware, thermocouples and any related parts for those, stainless cabinets and other containers, gallium, indium,and other metals and their oxides or equipment, almost any you can think of. What are you looking for?

Not looking for anything in particular, just wanted to make the offer available to the general forum members to help them out. So many people now days are strapped for cash, scrap is hard to come by for a lot of members, and ebay prices are through the roof, so I figured I would try to give them a little break and sell some of my stocks.

Email me a list and some photos, then I'll decide:

[email protected]

Steve

Hi Steve,
Don't have much to trade, 2 boxes of 9mm 50 rounds, made by Aguila in Mexico? and 9 boxes 50 rounds each of 22 wildcat ammo.
I buy on ebay a lot and it is really hard to get any thing any more for any kind of profit.
what would you charge for say 1000 grams of your Homogeneous 1/10 12 kt GF scrap sold by the half pound minimum with my small trade and the rest cash or it you don't want the ammo then just cash. payment through paypal, or by check and after the check clears send the GF, or pay by credit card? which ever works for.
Mitch.

Steve... I am having trouble getting messages to go through, let me know if you got a couple of messages this afternoon... Btw-- I can get any gun items you desire and I have a bunch myself.... Keith

Sorry for the slow replies everyone, been very busy. Just checking PMs today. I prefer email contacts as they arrive on my phone.

Keith, I replied to your messages today.

Thank you,

Steve

Back