• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various Gold Scrap for Sale or Trade

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will combine ship orders with scrap deals. If the scrap requires a larger box shipping will increase, if not, shipping will be whatever is required to ship the scrap and the order.

Email me your address and request/offer.

Steve

Hello Lazersteve.

I am new to the forum and new to the trade and have been reading diligently and doing small experiments along the way. Some good, some bad. Its a process. Hokes is a great read as well. I am interested in some of your scrap to continue learning with. Not to worry, I neutralize all chems prior to disposal. What do you have left to sell? I am in Toronto, Canada so please consider the shipping and whether or not it is feasible for you. Btw I just want to say thanks to you and many others ( I wont mention names because there are just too many ) for the wealth of knowledge and info you guys provide.

Anthony,

Thank you for the interest. I do have some of the Gold Filled scrap remaining, unfortunately, several other international buyers have made offers and the shipping, tariffs, and taxes prohibit me from making any international deals and either of us see a reasonable return. I did not get this stuff cheap enough to allow me to finance the international government fees and still leave room for you to make any profit.

Steve

Got the book Rusty, looks very interesting from my first thumb through it. I'll put it near my bedside and do some nighttime reading.

Steve

lazersteve,

Thanks for the quick response. I figured it may not be worth it but hey, you can't win if you don't play. I have been having fairly good luck finding pm's locally the last couple days at real good bargains. Cheers!

lazersteve said:
Got the book Rusty, looks very interesting from my first thumb through it. I'll put it near my bedside and do some nighttime reading.

Steve
That's what I thought when I first got the book. But, a lot of it was way beyond my comprehension.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back