Irons

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last week I received a random parcel from him with a bottle of silver nitrate crystals and two vintage amber silver nitrate lab bottles with lids. I didn't know it was coming and no letter was in the box.

I recognized his address from a few previous exchanges we have had.

Steve

I heard from him today.
He's been under the weather and appreciates our concern.
You know how life can be.

Mark

I got a PM from him on the 2nd of Dec. but haven't got any other responses. Anybody have snail mail correspondence information so we can check up on him? Have a great day. allan

Platdigger said:
Anyone heard from him, or anything about him?
Randy

Hi folks,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier but I hadn't seen this thread earlier. I stop in now and then but don't spend much time here.
Been slowly getting my health back. I was a combination of things but chemical exposure did have a part. Be careful. The strong oxidizers needed to put PMs into solution can create compounds that are extremely toxic.
Working with purified metals is one thing and fairly predictable but even small quantities of ore samples can give you a very nasty surprise.
Thanks for thinking about me. It means a lot.
Take your time. Go slow and be paranoid. It's better than being dead.

Awwww Irons! Glad to hear you are on the mend man.......

There are a lot of us that miss your input here........and that were just plain concerned that you were allright.
Good to hear from you!
Randy

I definitely missed your insight and valuable contributions.

I for one am glad that you're doing better! I hope to see you here more regularly!

It's hard to keep a good man down.

Welcome back, Irons. Don't be a stranger.

Harold

Back