11 lbs of computer ram

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComputerHoarder

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-LB-SCRAP-MEMORY-RAM-FOR-GOLD-RECOVERY-DOUBLE-SIDED-HIGH-QUALITY-/260991617004?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc45007ec#ht_1111wt_932

thought someone might like this :) not my sale, but seems reasonable to me, am i wrong?

boardsort is only paying $14.00 a pound and at the price listed, it comes to $25.00 a pound.

good for the seller, bad for whoever buys it.

Geo said:
boardsort is only paying $14.00 a pound and at the price listed, it comes to $25.00 a pound.

good for the seller, bad for whoever buys it.

doh! ive always been bad a math, my bad

you are wrong... to my best case scenario ive seen 17$ on ebay shipping included /lbs, minus fees(ebay/paypal) will bring for the seller about 14/15$ lbs
but ebay is always a guess ...

my math is terrible and ive been wrong before,alot. :oops:

the buy it now price is $275.00

$275.00/11LBS is $25.00 per pound. or at least thats what my calculator says, it could be wrong too.

no Geo
i didnt say your math was wrong i mean, as an answer to ComputerHoarder
ComputerHoarder said:
thought someone might like this :) not my sale, but seems reasonable to me, am i wrong?
i mean yes this is a wrong asumption ,it is totaly unreasonable.ebay is always over priced and the much i seen them to be sold is 17$lbs shipping included in that price...

Latest posts

Back