14k Jewelry

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frisbee

Have quite a bit of nice 14k jewelry, don't really want to melt it if I can sell for over spot? Though if list it on eBay etc after fees
it ends up getting less than spot usually? Any suggestions on how or where to sell gold jewelry is much appreciated, Thanks

Have quite a bit of nice 14k jewelry, don't really want to melt it if I can sell for over spot? Though if list it on eBay etc after fees
it ends up getting less than spot usually? Any suggestions on how or where to sell gold jewelry is much appreciated, Thanks

There may be somewhere locale that can put each piece up on consignment..... but to sell every piece may take some time.

At a jewelry fair?

Nice pieces. If you want to sell it you will need photo's, exact weights and the karat of each piece. And your asking price.

Please note any sale is between the buyer and the seller, the forum is in no way encouraging or discouraging this type of sale, we want you to know that GRF is not a middleman or a referee if one party or the other is dissatisfied.

Thanks. Would preferably like to sell everything to a jeweler that can use it, thanks
Good luck with that, a jeweler will probably low ball you on price. They typically mark goods for sale up 100%! Still it won't hurt to ask and if you are successful please get back to us as it will be helpful information for others as well.

For what it's worth, I'm pretty involved in jewelry these days, and there is nothing that you posted that I would expect to be able to sell in my markets, which includes wholesale to other jewelers. Your mileage may vary, but just letting you know.

Appreciate the info, thank you. Perhaps just best to melt it all down.
Gold filled are not very well suited for inquarting.
You have no idea what it is filled with and how much Gold is left after wear and tear.

Latest posts

Back