14lbs MB scrap older models

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmi2416

I have an Ebay listing for about 14lbs of some older MBs if anyone is interested has no reserve. 260776922069 item ID

Regards,
Ross

Another ebay point of reference:

chip_3.jpg

This was a just-completed auction I just ran for 18 qty of these type chips, about 460 grams (1 lb and a little bit)

The chip types are: Motorola XC88200 RC20A and they are roughly 1-3/4" on a side.

I am selling these in this fashion because I have no processing gear (none, zero) at this juncture (still a learner) and the chips came from a business I owned which is defunct, meaning, I have no ongoing source for this stuff any better than anyone else. My imperfect research indicates that there might be roughly $10 per chip in gold @ $1520. If that is mistaken, I welcome correction from the more knowledgeable. IMO, if I am getting 2/3rds the value for doing nothing, that isn't bad. Again, I welcome admonition from the more experienced forum members if I am off on my "calcs".

I posted this in the wrong category . Any chance a mediator or admin can move it to Ebay auctions. I apologize.

Regards,
Ross

element47 said:
Another ebay point of reference:

chip_3.jpg

This was a just-completed auction I just ran for 18 qty of these type chips, about 460 grams (1 lb and a little bit)

The chip types are: Motorola XC88200 RC20A and they are roughly 1-3/4" on a side.

I am selling these in this fashion because I have no processing gear (none, zero) at this juncture (still a learner) and the chips came from a business I owned which is defunct, meaning, I have no ongoing source for this stuff any better than anyone else. My imperfect research indicates that there might be roughly $10 per chip in gold @ $1520. If that is mistaken, I welcome correction from the more knowledgeable. IMO, if I am getting 2/3rds the value for doing nothing, that isn't bad. Again, I welcome admonition from the more experienced forum members if I am off on my "calcs".
Rest assured you sold for more than the gold they contain.

Latest posts

Back