1st flyer

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solarsmith

I just put out 50 flyers they say....

GO GREEN THE WORLD YOU SAVE MAY BE YOURS

FREE PICKUP

KEEP YOUR OLD UNWANTED DEAD COMPUTER OUT OF THE LANDFILL

NEW COMPUTERS CAN BE BUILT FROM YOUR DEAD OR UNWANTED
COMPUTER. THEY ARE THEN DONATED TO CHARITIES. ALSO GET USED FOR SCHOOL PROJECTS AND IN MANY OTHER ENVIRONMENTALY WAYS

FREE PICK UP FOR YOUR TOWERS,CARDS,DEAD COMPUTER PARTS,PC BOARDS, ANY ELECTRONIC SCRAP.

FREE DSTRUCTION OF MEMORY HOLDING PARTS

MONITORS ARE A 10$ RECYCLE CHARGE. (COST ME 7$ TO DROP THEM AT THE COLECTION SITE)

I put out 50 flyers at 4 pm and by 7pm I had a working laptop and a old tower . I parted out the the tower and will be donating the usable parts to a guy at good will so he can build good working computers. he will then give me all of his unwanted scrap in trade... I will post more as the stuff comes in and I am only going to pas out flyers in my zip code for now so I dont have to drive more than 1 mile for a pickup.

Bryan

Solar,

Keep an eye on Craig's List also. You can advertise on there also. That is the only way my son and I collect and we have more than we know what to do with right now. Give me a month and I may be begging for more. Also, call around to computer repair shops and a lot of the time they will give you old towers and such that they can not fix.

Sounds like you are doing pretty well with the flyers so don't stop with it. I am just giving you some other suggestions. Good luck!

Hey Bernie,
Yeah, I go up to the Lincoln are to do my panning. The stuff in my picture are what I found last year in a few weekends of panning. We (my friends and I) go to the Wild Ammonusac river as well as pretty much any other stream in that area. I live in Manchester so its about 150- 200 miles round trip but its definately worth it. Where do you go in Keene?

I'll be getting a suction dredge for this summer... using a pan and sluice is fun but not as productive as it could be! haha
I also know VT and Maine are also supposed to be good for gold although I also hear that VT's is even finer than that in NH which is pretty fine to begin with!
I cant wait for the snow and ice to melt.. fly fishing and gold panning!

Henniker is not that far from manchester..I panned all around Keene and
Bratt,vt and did some Green river in vt. Didn't know what i know now..
Good to hear from you..hope to do some fishing/panning etc this yr..I am
retired.Need to play this yr instead helping others and help myself this yr!!
Good to hear from you!.Bernie

Back