24K Stamping Tool

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anslow

Hey y’all, any ideas on where I can find a large 24k stamp? All the ones sold only go to 1mm. I’d like one larger, several mm if possible.
There are .999 fine stamps that are bigger but this was my first bar and isn’t that pure as a result. Still within standards to be labeled as 24k according to XRF results. Most spots on it come to .99 but a few were lower, 99.8. Thanks for the consideration! All the info on here helped me make this rather decent looking first pour!

Attachments

• 2DD93152-05D8-4013-9AF9-D94DE0E899F1.jpeg
    2DD93152-05D8-4013-9AF9-D94DE0E899F1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Hey y’all, any ideas on where I can find a large 24k stamp? All the ones sold only go to 1mm. I’d like one larger, several mm if possible.
There are .999 fine stamps that are bigger but this was my first bar and isn’t that pure as a result. Still within standards to be labeled as 24k according to XRF results. Most spots on it come to .99 but a few were lower, 99.8. Thanks for the consideration! All the info on here helped me make this rather decent looking first pour!
Contact www.xelexo.net. great prices, free shipping.

Back