A calculator for Au/AG refining

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBM7044

Hi All,

Here's yet another calculator to help with refining Gold and Silver. But it has some important differences from some others available here:-
- It's a standalone program, not spreadsheet based.
- As well as doing acid and inquartation calculations, it provides a process guide as a reminder of the steps involved.
- Is customisable to allow user specific input materials and compositions to be specified, and allows acid volumes to be adjusted to user specific requirements (e.g. these may change if refluxing is used or not)

I've only been refining Gold and Silver for a few months, but even in that time I found calculations for acid volumes for different input materials, and those for inquartation to be tedious. I also
sometimes forgot, or nearly forgot, important steps in the process. So I wrote this calculator to help with these issues.

I have not yet used it to do any actual refining, but I submit it now for your consideration, and welcome any comments, suggestions or error reports. Please post them in this thread.

The attached RAR file contains a readme which explains in more detail.

Also, I solemnly declare that I have not built any form of malware into this program, and welcome any and all tests to detect any...

Attachments

• PMRCalculator.rar
    201.9 KB

Latest posts

Back