a government precious metals purchasing agency

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How polite... You could have just as easily not responded, but you know the type.
Well, goodbye to you as well.

jimdoc said:
Indigo Suelo said:
Well I disagree with you. And I feel that you are not as honest with yourself as you should be.
An agency established to buy precious metals from the people by the state is very beneficial for both the people and the state.
Now I have dealt with small brained closed minded fools for years, so if you are not in favor of this agency then you wouldn't have use it, but for all the others that would benefit from it would have use of it.
In short opinions are like anuses, everyone has one and they usually stink. That being stated keep your stink to yourself, as I am working to better life for not just myself but others as well.

Good Bye.................

Somewhat amusing. LOL

??? Somewhat amusing???
Are you some senile old fart or something... I ask because you seem to be randomly laughing out loud whilst I'm discussing the formation of a state precious metals purchasing agency.
Now you may be one of the many frauds that has what he calls a lab or something that you have innocent people sending you their valuables ... Probably have a "we buy gold" website and all... And the actual problem. I say that not necessarily directing at you but all the frauds that are online defrauding the people of their wealth,and the values there of.
I never said that everyone would want this sort of agency, there are all the frauds that would be put out of business with the establishing of this agency. That wouldn't want an agency such as this.
So, and I do mean this as politely as possible, if you aren't going to engage in an intelligent discussion regarding the development of needed governmental agencies, then find a different forum to laugh out loud on, since I am doing what is necessary to better people's lives.

Just to be brief, elemental,
The fact that I stated what I did regarding ft. Knox is to state that I do know what is in there and if it is your intention to dispute that then you would need to prove your stance. As I have stated you do the research because I already have.
Now , that you have stated that refining precious metals is something that was once illegal, don't you think the next step is to establish a buyer for those precious metals, a buyer that can be regulated such as a state or federal government agency.
And of course I know that we as a nation are not on a gold standard. I must have stated that several times already. The establishment of this agency would be a move in a direction that would base the national currency on something of physical value. This would then strengthen the currency and the economic structure of the nation.
Now I have stated this several times already and I am not a politician that will coddle you or to you, I am a business man that has identified a need and am doing what is needed to resolve that need.
If you would like to be involved in this, great, if not bugger off, I am to busy to pander to negativity

Indigo Suelo said:
??? Somewhat amusing???
Are you some senile old fart or something... I ask because you seem to be randomly laughing out loud whilst I'm discussing the formation of a state precious metals purchasing agency.
Now you may be one of the many frauds that has what he calls a lab or something that you have innocent people sending you their valuables ... Probably have a "we buy gold" website and all... And the actual problem. I say that not necessarily directing at you but all the frauds that are online defrauding the people of their wealth,and the values there of.
I never said that everyone would want this sort of agency, there are all the frauds that would be put out of business with the establishing of this agency. That wouldn't want an agency such as this.
So, and I do mean this as politely as possible, if you aren't going to engage in an intelligent discussion regarding the development of needed governmental agencies, then find a different forum to laugh out loud on, since I am doing what is necessary to better people's lives.

I am a security consultant for both the Irish republic and United Kingdom.
Besides my interest in metal
I see so much come across my desk that if I am being polite, I will class as "Amusing"
If I had taken you as a more corrosive threat to my fellow man, please be assured I would not have been at all amused.

I said good bye, because you will be gone soon. Your attitude and childish name calling won't last long. In the good old days you would have been shut off right when you started your attitude. These moderators are more forgiving, but I think you have even crossed their line.

thankfully like many other pie in sky ideas, we can relegate our selves to discussing this on a forum at the benefit of never having to deal with an agency as absurd as the one posed here in real life.

I am in agreement, Jimdoc. Being a curmudgeonly old SOB, I would have wielded the banhammer by now. Thankfully, I am not a moderator, and do not make those decisions.

Indigo, you would be well advised to check your ego at the door. Insulting, ad hominem comments are not allowed. Also be advised that this is a refining forum, not a political action forum. If you want a new government agency, you are on the wrong forum. I am, quite frankly, surprised that moderators have not yet shut this thread down.

Time for more coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back