A massive loss to the forum.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickvc

Staff member
It’s with great sadness that the moderators and admin have to announce the death of Butcher in November.
I think most long time members will have read many of his insightful posts and I feel the forum will feel this loss for a very long time.
Our thoughts are with his family and friends who I’m sure feel the loss much more than us.

:eek: - this is truly VERY SAD NEWS !!!

I have personally been in is house twice & have spoke with him on the phone quite a few times

The last time we talked on the phone was like 6 - 8 months ago

I considered him a true friend (as is true of others on this forum) & will most certainly miss him

So VERY SAD :cry:

Kurt

Butcher has probably shared more with the forum than most of us have ever learned or will learn, he was going full throttle and commented on almost every post when I first discovered this forum.

Rest in peace and thank you for all of your contributions butcher ☹☹☹

Butcher have being so helpfull to the forum, and i belive i have read every word he have wrote. I have lean a lot, but the kind person he was have lean me even more. I have a job where i give instuctions to a lot of citizens, sometimes it is difficault and then i think"what will Butcher have done?"It have help me a lot, and the citizents feel they got a good freindly service. Thank you for all Butcher.

He will be missed. His contributions to the forum were always in depth and well thought out. He always tried to bridge the gap of understanding for those who were learning in a very easy to follow, yet completely logical way. I can't recall a single time when he wasn't respectful and professional to others.
The forum needs members like Butcher, He will be greatly missed.
My condolences to his surviving friends and family members.

Steve

I didn't know him but this is still sad. I can see you all cared about him. I hope the legacy of care and learning continues.

It’s with great sadness that the moderators and admin have to announce the death of Butcher in November.
I think most long time members will have read many of his insightful posts and I feel the forum will feel this loss for a very long time.
Our thoughts are with his family and friends who I’m sure feel the loss much more than us.
Oh no, so very sad.
Such a great loss.
Condolences to his family & friends.
💐

So sorry to hear about Richard leaving us. He was a dear friend and helped me out when I was greener than a grass. I will miss him.

Back