• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A possible better "hard drive" recycling option...

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlena

Worth checking into before just scrapping out what lil pt value they have.
Never know they could pay more whole.

just thought id share. :)

Here's the info:
Drives Unlimited, Inc. specializes in the repair of hard drives. We recognize there are other companies offering to purchase your hard drives, whether they be non-working, out of warranty, end of life and/or RMA field returns, but while the various programs offered for your hard drives seem enticing, our program is simple - we will purchase all of your hard drives while giving you maximum value for your hard drives. So, if you have tried the others and are ready to stop shopping for someone to provide you with the service and value for your drives that you deserve, give us a try – we try harder.

Contact Ronnie:

Email [email protected]

Phone 303.452.3120 ext 115

I sent him an email. :arrow:

Ronnie,

I ran across this ad and was wondering exactly what the details of it were. I represent several clients in the recycling business that has access to source material. If you don't mind please send me some more information on this subject. I'm sure that their are different pricing guidelines , but just give me a rough play by play. Something i can throw at some clients as a ( here look at this type of deal )

Thanks,

now i have this stubborn turnip that just refuses to give me a bloody mary mix...:)
Can you help me Ralphie? HEE HEE

Back