• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Acid Peroxide Tutorial DVD

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazersteve

Staff member
All,

I've finished my first DVD in my tutorial series. The DVD is entitled "Processing Pc Card Fingers with Acid Peroxide". The DVD contents are as follows:

[img:104:104]http://www.goldrecovery.us/images/DVD_Cover_sm.gif[/img]

Chapter 1 : Harvesting - This is the "Harvesting Fingers" video on my website.

Chapter 2 : Recovery - This is the "Processing Fingers in Acid Peroxide" video on my website.

Chapter 3: Dissolving- This is the "Dissolving Finger Foils" video on my website.

Chapter 4: Precipitation- This is the "Using Sodium Metabifulfite" video on my website.

Chapter 5: Melting - This is a never before seen updated version of the melting process using a melting dish. I cover the preparation of the dish and the melting of the gold button.

The entire DVD is produced with Chapter Introductions, Transitions, and a full fledged DVD menu. The DVD will play on your set top DVD player or in your DVD compatible Pc or Mac.

The DVD has over 4.5 Gb of video. I have labeled each DVD as shown on the pricing page on my website http://www.goldrecovery.us

I plan on producing more DVD's with the other videos from my website as well as more new videos. The DVD's will be filled with videos on related subjects. My goal is to tentatively produce the following DVDs Titles (in no particular order):
  1. Silver Processing Techniques
  2. Harvesting Techniques
  3. Electrolytic Cell Construction and Use
  4. Processing of Gold Filled Scrap
  5. Processing Karat Jewelry
  6. Testing Techniques (may be part of another title)
  7. PGM Processing and Precipitation

I will provide discounts to repeat customers who wish to purchase multiple DVD's in the series. I may eventually put together a complete DVD Collection with special pricing for the entire set.

Please give me your feedback on the above information and I'll try to accomodate your requests and suggestions. My immeadiate plans for the next DVD in the series will be Processing of Gold Filled Scrap unless the members have another request.

Let me know what you all think. Your feedback is VERY important to me.

Steve

Steve,

I'm really looking forward to recieving this DVD. There are so many ways to mess up, having the "playbook" right in front of me will be a great help.

My vote for the next in the series would be one covering PGM processing and precipitation.

Thanks for all you do.

Mike

Mike,

I appreciate your DVD purchase. Your disc is all made up in a DVD case and will go out in the morning.

The PGM video is a little ways out. I haven't filmed any video of the processes yet for that one. I have some Palladium that is in solution and I'll video the precipitation, but that won't be nearly enough for a DVD. I also have the Hard disk platters that will be part of that DVD. Lastly, I hope to get some PGMs from about 10 lbs of cat honeycombs that I have. The 10 pounds of crushed material should yield between 4-8 grams of PGMs. The PGM video will also show how to make your own ammonium chloride for precipitating Pt.

Steve

Steve,
This DVD is more than worth the price, to me. Having the whole process at my fingertips is wonderful. I'm looking forward to your next effort. As many have repeated, "A picture is worth a thousand words."

Mike

Mike,

I'm gald you are enjoying it. I busted my butt to try and get it right. Thank you for the feedback.

Steve

You do work your butt off and you are very good at these video presentations Steve. I will buy some as soon as I can afford to too!
Thanks for all your many helpful ways!

I'll place ads here on LA Craigslist for ya if you want some extra promo??
:)

Charlena said:
I'll place ads here on LA Craigslist for ya if you want some extra promo??

Great idea Charlena! I would greatly appreciate it. I've only sold one DVD so far so I'm hesitant to devote any more of my free time to making another if they aren't going to sell. I've invested a lot of money and time into the equipment and software to make the DVD as professional as I could.

Thank you for your support.

Steve

Just hang in there steve, I have a feeling you will at least break even.
This ride ain't over yet. :wink: It might fit into that package you are going to put together latter. ( The dvd with a book, plus equipment. All backed up by a reachable trouble shooting forum. Huuummm, don't think i've seen that one yet. :idea: ) This things still in its newborn stage.

:shock:

I agree, alot of people would like the whole package
at once instead of it being like the book of the month
club. I am really interested in the pgm info, and the
karat jewelry cell, but would probably wait to get the
whole dvd set. I think Ebay would be a good place
to sell the dvd's, that would give you a physical item
to be selling when you advertise the sites.
Jim

jimdoc said:
club. I am really interested in the pgm info, and the
karat jewelry cell, but would probably wait to get the
whole dvd set. I think Ebay would be a good place
to sell the dvd's, that would give you a physical item
to be selling when you advertise the sites.
Jim

Amen Jim!
That's exactly what I was thinking! and bring in a lil capitol to put twords the rest as well. :)

club.

I think Oprah just registered. :shock:

I have been thinking about making up wall charts or
little posters that you can hang up for each process.
It would keep the steps in order and the safety musts.
I don't seem to be getting that done, so if somebody was
to do it I am sure they would sell. It would be so you
wouldn't have to look through a book while you are busy
with gloves and a mask on, and you could keep from mixing
up steps from all the different processes. Just hang up, or
flip to the process you are currently working on, even
safety ones that should be hanging up constantly.
Jim

But poor guy said he's forkin out allotta cash and time on this project. So what better way to get him some then sell the "dvd of the month" on places like ebay and craigslist to get the cash to get that library done sooner?

I think its a great idea...and it will be a BLESSING to ebay buyers who have basic crap as of yet to choose from :p

jimdoc said:
It would keep the steps in order and the safety musts.
I don't seem to be getting that done, so if somebody was
to do it I am sure they would sell. It would be so you
wouldn't have to look through a book while you are busy
with gloves and a mask on, and you could keep from mixing
up steps from all the different processes. Just hang up, or
flip to the process you are currently working on, even
safety ones that should be hanging up constantly.
Jim
Definitly a great idea too Jim!

jimdoc wrote:

Yes, i had thought of something like that. Have them laminated in plastic so you can handle them easier and clean them off. A gold refining forum place mat for your work top. :idea:

Dam, just not enough time in the day.

Charlena said:
But poor guy said he's forkin out allotta cash and time on this project. So what better way to get him some then sell the "dvd of the month" on places like ebay and craigslist to get the cash to get that library done sooner?

I think its a great idea...and it will be a BLESSING to ebay buyers who have basic crap as of yet to choose from :p

Charlena--my wife is bigtime into silver jewlry and wants to make it to sell. She belongs to one of those 4 DVDs a month to learn how lessons to make silver stuff for 12month paid up front deals she found on yahoo group. Sometimes she gets 5 DVDs a month from her teacher. She paid $150 like 9 months ago upfront to get in on his 48-52 DVDs total offer. Sounds to me like making DVDs is not going to make Lazersteve much money.Thats awful becuase he gives us so much time and hardwork already. Maybe we group think to come up with other ideas for him to make money. Jimdoc has a good idea. As soon as I think of anything Ill pop back in with my idea. Right now Im thinking hard. Mike.

We are trying to see if we can help him sell his dvds so he can make more dvd's. :)
Dvd's related to refining hun...:)
to help us all learn how to do this stuff right!
Thank you doll...you are always so sweet and helpful Mike.

Back