• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Acid Peroxide Tutorial DVD

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ralph,

I'm migrating videos off of my full hard drive tonight. I'll work on the trailer when I'm done.

Steve

aflacglobal said:
All right i have my ad copy, now where's my dvd trailer.
Good ad Charlena. :wink:

The cats ready.

Thanks Ralphie!

Im a bit discouraged though as my only responder just wanted to inform me about the guy who lived next door to him had started doing recovery and some crook came in and tried to rob him and killed him.
WOW!

Yikes I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about my biz from now on. :(

Charlena said:
Im a bit discouraged though as my only responder just wanted to inform me about the guy who lived next door to him had started doing recovery and some crook came in and tried to rob him and killed him.

Do you know where this happened at? Pretty scarry stuff.

Steve

Charlena said:
I expect a flood of emails on this ya know....:)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/sys/390835704.html

Charlena--looks real good. I bet it helps Lazersteve. Goodjob. Mike.

Hey Goldsilverpo:

You are right about security. I think about that every time someone calls me to meet them to buy gold. I have a few golden rules in buying gold. I only list my cell phone on my business card. I never do business at my residence. When some one calls me, I call my wife; she is a detective at the sheriff’s dept and check the telephone number versus the name and possible background out before I go. I also have a State of Louisiana concealed handgun permit and I some times carry my weapon when I go to a strange place and meet someone.

I learned that you can never be too careful when you are dealing with relative large sums of money and gold.

I have only run into one problem once. I received a call to buy some bench scrap and some karat jewelry. When I met the guy in a parking lot, he had a plastic bag of filings and 4 nice diamond rings, all the same type. I told him I needed his full name, driver’s license number and birth date just to make sure in case they were not stolen. Guess what, he suddenly decided he didn’t want to sell them after all. I left and called the SO and reported the situation. They found the guy and it appears that he did in fact work at a jewelry shop that went broke and the guy who owned it had died. They never were able to prove anything. But I felt better.

Catfish

In L.A., we had a big placer miner customer from Alaska. He did 30,000 ounces during each 3 month summer and we refined it. His business cards had an 1/8" nugget glued to it, He offered me a high paying job to helicopter in to mining camps, with a lot of cash and a couple of guards, and buy gold. Give me a break! Sounded a little scary, to me.

He offered me a high paying job to helicopter in to mining camps, with a lot of cash and a couple of guards, and buy gold. Give me a break! Sounded a little scary, to me.

I to have had the similar offers from clients. Nope, things are just lovely in bama thank you.

Certainly not cash. :shock: The Aml people would freak.

Back