Admitting defeat

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megaplow

Hey All,
A few years ago I started down the road of circuit board gold recovery. I started fast and realized I needed to do more research. That research led me here and thank you all for your help. Big props to Hokes as well. Armed with knowledge I was able to do a successful golf precipitation. I live in a city and am not adequately set up to finish processing the remainder of my material.

Its rare for me to give up, but this project has me beat.

Would any of you be interested in finishing the process with my material and splitting the proceeds?

These are the boards I started with:
boardsBeforeSm.jpg

Here is my unprocessed materieal:
materialSm.jpg

Take care,
Joe

megaplow said:
golf precipitation. I live in a city and am not adequately set up to finish processing the remainder of my material.
Golf precipitation? :shock:

Golf in a city can be a problem, I can understand that. :lol:

Göran

g_axelsson said:
megaplow said:
golf precipitation. I live in a city and am not adequately set up to finish processing the remainder of my material.
Golf precipitation? :shock:

Golf in a city can be a problem, I can understand that. :lol:

Göran
Not at all,it is the most satisfying driving practices you can have .
Just love reenacting scene's from Fight Club. :lol:

Hey All,
Palladium is right, I am from San Francisco. The powders in the images are whats left from boiling away all my acid. Then torching the remaining material to red hot but not molten. Golf isn't my thing, so if you golf and like gold this will be right up your alley. I was planning on mailing the material to whom ever wants to play with it.

Joe

I live in the bay area. The south bay, but still not that far from San Francisco. I'm interested in it, but I don't have much money. How much do you want for it? If the price is within my very limited budget I'd be willing to dive to San Francisco to pick it up, or pay postage if you prefer.

Latest posts

Back