Advise needed

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coppermine

If someone could tell me how, or if to process these, it would be much appreciated.
Is there anything in the ceramic chip?(not a bga?)
Do the chips off the ram get incinerated whole with epoxy-resin part of north and south bga chips?(in photo for reference)Small epoxy cap below bga is the same?
Small plastic cpu on left center. Soak in hcl to remove solder, break up and treat like black Pentium, or incinerate with bga?
Not sure what to do with the plug-in's. Tried smashing one with a hammer, but just made a mess. The plastic casing is very durable. I have about 5 lbs of these. (I found a link for the heat spreader in the search box) I try to search for answers first as I'm sure it has been covered here, but I'm having trouble finding info on a few things.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    3 MB
Try using this link to search for things: http://goldrecovery.us/forum_search.asp

You have to tap the "search" button, don't just hit the "Enter" key.

Thank you. I found info on all the bga's. If you could you tell me what to call the plug-ins in first photo, that would be very helpful. I'm not sure what to type into search. Perhaps better off selling as high grade.

Latest posts

Back