any advice

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rinaldss

hi my name is Rinalds im from Latvia and i wanted some advice since im new to this scraping and recovering gold :)
so any advice for beginner? :)
and thank you for response :)

Click here and read the first eight threads above this one, there is no way you could have done it already within the five minutes you've been a member.

Göran

you will find the forum a very enjoyable place. lots to learn & lots of smart people here.
but no free rides or holding your hand.

Welcome to the GRF, rinaldss.

I think you will do fine! 8)

You seem to catch up fast, not like the nine out of ten newbies we get here that want's to be spoon fed information. Sorry if I sounded a bit grumpy.
Prepare to read a lot, this is a treasure trove of information and if you show that you have tried to find the information by your self at first but failed then there will be a lot of help from the members here. There are some great people here on the forum.

A last advice, add your location (state or country) is enough, then it will be easier for people to help you when asking for advice, for example local brands of chemicals we use.

Göran

g_axelsson said:
Welcome to the GRF, rinaldss.

I think you will do fine! 8)

You seem to catch up fast, not like the nine out of ten newbies we get here that want's to be spoon fed information. Sorry if I sounded a bit grumpy.
Prepare to read a lot, this is a treasure trove of information and if you show that you have tried to find the information by your self at first but failed then there will be a lot of help from the members here. There are some great people here on the forum.

A last advice, add your location (state or country) is enough, then it will be easier for people to help you when asking for advice, for example local brands of chemicals we use.

Göran

no you did not sounded grumpy :)
ok i will add my location, and im really sorry if i somtimes have mistakes in my writing becuse english is my second language.
already read some useful posts and already started to scrap some old HDD and other stuff i have at home :)
once again many thanks.

rinaldss said:
ok i will add my location, and im really sorry if i somtimes have mistakes in my writing becuse english is my second language.
already read some useful posts and already started to scrap some old HDD and other stuff i have at home :)
once again many thanks.
That's why adding your location is good, when they see where you are from they will understand why you might have problem with your spelling.
But know that when it comes to chemicals the spelling can be the difference between failure and success or even put people in danger. Especially the ending of chemical names are important to get right.

Göran

g_axelsson said:
rinaldss said:
once again many thanks.
That's why adding your location is good, when they see where you are from they will understand why you might have problem with your spelling.
But know that when it comes to chemicals the spelling can be the difference between failure and success or even put people in danger. Especially the ending of chemical names are important to get right.

Göran

THIS is something i will keep in mind!
Thank you.

Latest posts

Back