AP Good Idea / Bad

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamaicanyute

Gotta a tough one to pull off within 7 days of today, I received a cease an desist order today, i have to move lab and equipment immediately, problem is there is no space to store unprocessed raw material. I currently have in stock about 2 tonnes of mobos, pci,agp,ram cards, alot of smd's to harvest. I wanna run 3 huge AP bucket/keg/drum to just dump 50 lbs at a time into it to harvest all the smd's . AP a good idea or bad ? any opinions will be great.

respect .

jamaicanyute said:
Gotta a tough one to pull off within 7 days of 2day, I received a cease an desist order 2day, i have to move lab and equipment immediately, problem is there is no space to store unprocessed raw material. I currently have in stock about 2 tonnes of mobos, pci,agp,ram cards, alot of smd's to harvest. I wanna run 3 huge AP bucket/keg/drum to just dump 50 lbs at a time into it to harvest all the smd's . AP a good idea or bad ? any opinions will be gr8.

respect .

Bad idea, rushing will only lead to mistakes. If they show up as you are finishing, do you have a plan to deal with all the waste?
Texting lingo is forbidden on the forum, today isn't 2day and great isn't gr8. Just to give you a chance to go back and edit it before a moderator tells you.

Jim

Knowledge is power, Respect Jim. Do not plan to have lab at home anymore, i have moved everything except for raw material cant take it with me in its mass form, i can however take all the actual pm bearing material. All I hope to do is harvest either using nitric(seems like a waste) or AP ( an idea that is do able ). i would strip down approx. 150 lbs of ram first(fingers harvested allready)then the 500lbs. pci,agp cards, an leave the mobos and telecom boards to last. How that sound.

jamaicanyute said:
Knowledge is power, Respect Jim. Do not plan to have lab at home anymore, i have moved everything except for raw material cant take it with me in its mass form, i can however take all the actual pm bearing material. All I hope to do is harvest either using nitric(seems like a waste) or AP ( an idea that is do able ). i would strip down approx. 150 lbs of ram first(fingers harvested allready)then the 500lbs. pci,agp cards, an leave the mobos and telecom boards to last. How that sound.

I don't do whole boards so I can't advise you on that. But like I said about rushing to get everything done in one week is a bad idea. It is not worth risking any injuries by jumping up to large batches in a limited time frame. If I was you I would just look for a place to store anything of value. Or sell off everything of value, but I don't know about your selling options with your location.

Jim

Latest posts

Back