aquarium bubble stones ??

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
upcyclist said:
donald7755 said:
upcyclist said:
I had a couple like that--the one in my stockpot worked fine, but I also had one in my iron cementation pot and that one got clogged with the fine copper cement.

They make air stones of a similar material that are cylindrical in shape and smaller--they look more like a sanding bur than an airstone.

are you saying that the cylindrical in shape ones are better or are you just commenting
on there shape :?: :?:
I'm commenting that they're available. I have the long flat ones like you have at the moment.

:lol: ohh ok i see what your saying :D

4metals said:
I like to see bubblers made of PVC pipe. For the good old 5 gallon bucket (20 liters for you metric guys) I make a big + sign with 1/2" PVC pipe. The fittings needed are 1 cross tee, 3 caps, and 2, 90 degree elbows and the pipe.
Here's a slight twist that you guys' discussion lead to, which is just a 3-way T splitter that was right next to the air bubbling stones. I just used a dremel-type tool to drill a half-dozen tiny holes in it from the x- and y-axis. I also used a lighter to melt and pinch closed the ends of the T's openings so the air would he forced thru the small holes.
WP_20190830_21_42_10_Pro.jpg

Latest posts

Back