AR after precipitation

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metaphore

1. After processing black powder and filtering the gold powder, the left over AR solution retained a very pale yellow color but tests negative with stanous chloride. Is that normal?

2. Is there anything else I should be doing with this solution?

If you are sure the stannous is good and your solution is barren of values check out how to dispose of your solutions safely here on the forum.
Colours in solutions are not uncommon due to trace contaminants but if you test them you will know if any values remain.

After thinking over my response to your question; I am sorry for my shortness and unwillingness to offer a proper and responsible answer/reply so here goes...

Hello and welcome to the forum.
September you became a member to a very responsible and knowledgeable forum. Please sit back and be patient as you read and begin your learning journey into this art of transforming waste into valuable and resalable material. For allot of us here this is a hobby. For many others, it has become a way of life. Those that have centuries of knowledge gained and learned have graciously allow us to learn and grow from their efforts of learning and hard work.

Please show respect for those that deserve it by reading what they have shared freely. Take the time to learn the ways gained wisdom have taught. Learn every step and process from start to finish and ask questions you cannot find already asked here in the pages time have put together.

We look forward to your learning and adding your ideas and goals.
Good luck

B.S.
...Again, I apologize for my shortness...

Latest posts

Back