Au Weekend Sale Only

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you send me PM I will try to send you reply as I am trying to send you pm last 30 minutes and have "No recipient defined" message everytime. Thanks Pat.

Thanks. Sorry for confusion I suspect that there might be some virus in my desktop or something as I can send pms from laptop with no problem. That will happen when your kids start surfing on internet you then have nice selection viruses or malware no matter how good your antivirus is... :)

Thank you Peter, I just got them. Very fast shipping, perfect packaging no hassle from customs or revenue. :) I left feedback also in refiners section on your post. I will sort out that little difference caused by wire transfer fees soon. You made my day...
Pat

patnor1011 said:
Thank you Peter, I just got them. Very fast shipping, perfect packaging no hassle from customs or revenue. :) I left feedback also in refiners section on your post. I will sort out that little difference caused by wire transfer fees soon. You made my day...
Pat

Pat,
Don't worry about the $$ Difference, Its minor and your feedback pays for it.

Thanks and Enjoy.

PS- Those Silver Rounds I had, Sold Out Yesterday. If I get more low premium silver in, I'll let you know

All the best
Peter

Back