Best source for buying Gold Coins

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldfreak

Gold coin standard
You can buy bullion coins online from places like newlibertygold.com. I have personally bought from those two. There are many many others. They are sold in various weights, and might have scratches and such. That is perfectly fine if you aren't a coin collector.

For collectors, you can buy a proof gold coin struck by one of US govt. mints. These coins are beautiful, mini works of art IMHO. However, they aren't appropriate unless you are a collector, or just want a beautiful coin. For gold bugs bullion coins are just fine, cheaper, also.

So far as being a burden, burden me, please!

The prices are readily available to buy and sell. As with many things there is friction to buy, and friction to sell. Buying and immediately reselling of just about anything will result in a loss, not just a gold coin.

Last edited:
You can buy bullion coins online from places like newlibertygold.com. I have personally bought from those two. There are many many others. They are sold in various weights, and might have scratches and such. That is perfectly fine if you aren't a coin collector.

For collectors, you can buy a proof gold coin struck by one of US govt. mints. These coins are beautiful, mini works of art IMHO. However, they aren't appropriate unless you are a collector, or just want a beautiful coin. For gold bugs bullion coins are just fine, cheaper, also.

The prices are readily available to buy and sell. As with many things there is friction to buy, and friction to sell. Buying and immediately reselling of just about anything will result in a loss, not just a gold coin.
Welcome to us.
Please do not use all bold or all caps.
It is considered shouting and as such rude.
If you are selling you are in the wrong section.

From the thread title, it is an advertisement. I am surprised that he did not make posts in other sections as well.

Only site that sells bullion that i actually check out is jmbullion.com, i'm not US based so i need to get someone to buy and send it to me tho.

Most people already know that. Is there something else you are trying to say?
That according to him the best place to buy is at newlitterbingold.kom, which is not one dealer, but actually two!?!? as he has bought from those two.... and he wants to be burdened...please. Bring our own whip.
It's really really true, a friend told me.

I've recently looked through the lear capital reviews and I'm thinking about buying coins from them. It seems to be a company with a good reputation. At least, I didn't find any complaints online. Did anyone deal with them?

The prices are readily available to buy and sell. As with many things there is friction to buy, and friction to sell at gold ira companies. Buying and immediately reselling of just about anything will result in a loss, not just a gold coin.
Hello. I'm guessing this has been covered previously on the forum, but to save me the research can the forum recommend where I can buy physical gold rather than the ETC and precious metals fund that I currently own? Key issues would be price, trustworthiness, delivery security, and ease of selling back in the future if I want to. Also, is it best to buy sovereigns and britannias? Are they CGT-free up to a limit?

Hello. I'm guessing this has been covered previously on the forum, but to save me the research can the forum recommend where I can buy physical gold rather than the ETC and precious metals fund that I currently own? Key issues would be price, trustworthiness, delivery security, and ease of selling back in the future if I want to. Also, is it best to buy sovereigns and britannias? Are they CGT-free up to a limit?
Welcome to us.
I have no information regarding this, but it might spark some more interest if you would state which country and or region you are thinking of?

If you are in the U.S. you might want to check out the Golden State Mint - they have a LARGE selection of very good quality bullion rounds & bars at "reasonable" prices - here is a link to their web site ------------

https://www.goldenstatemint.com/

Kurt

Back