Board Sort

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PREMIUMSTUFF

Does anybody know if boardsort is out of Business I keep sending them email asking for a quote and get no response

I don't know seems like a pretty crappy way to do business, Once you lose a customer you very seldom get them back

I have had good dealings with Chris there. They are slow sometimes, but i suppose that the volume of email they get is TREMENDOUS.

Also, i just checked, and they have just posted an updated price list dated 12/6/11. I am sure they are still very much in business, just busy.

I am working on a whole pallet of material for them, as soon as i can find a suitable shipping box/pallet combination.

EDIT: I just noticed the price list has been expanded to include more categories, and pictures.

I just delivered 4600 lbs. of mixed e-scrap at 10:00 am today. They are still very much in business and as always
a pleasure to do business with.

Mike

I believe they had problems with hacking on their computers and lost a lot of their e mails and got spammed massively to boot. Try sending a PM off here I'm sure it's not deliberate that your not getting replies as they seem a very up front company and try to be fair to all from what I have read.

Just did an over the email deal with Chris. Took about 3 days from stem to stern and it was completed. With the much updated price list they probably just had to take a few days to get everything in order

Back