Buy/Sell forum for mining equipment

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 70765

Are there any forums (besides here) where used prospecting / mining equipment is sold direct from buyer to seller?

I'm in the market for a used XRF machine (portable or benchtop) and a laboratory flotation machine, like a Denver D-12:

Denver-D-12-Laboratory-Flotation-Machine.jpg

For mining equipment, you can check this out. One of my mates found there a Thermo Scientific Niton XL5, used but in good condition and for a good price. These are some rare stuff to find, but maybe they could have it in stock because I often find rare models on their site.

Also, checking out online auctions for industrial or laboratory equipment could be a good idea. They often have various items, and you might find what you want.

Perhaps coincidence but the mods and admin were talking about trying to get the manufacturers of this type of gear and other related products to perhaps advertise as we seem to have many new members who would have an interest in their products and in honesty none of the mods really know what’s what for these products so the members could sort out the good from the so so.
If any members are in regular contact with these manufacturers please ask them to post , it could well be in the interest of them and the members.

Are there any forums (besides here) where used prospecting / mining equipment is sold direct from buyer to seller?

I'm in the market for a used XRF machine (portable or benchtop) and a laboratory flotation machine, like a Denver D-12:

View attachment 56218
These are hard to find, making one would probably be easier. Use a core drill for the motor drive. They have a water swivel for flushing, hook your air up to it. Weld up a paddle mixer out of hollow tubing. Construct cell any size you wish. This way you can make a cell for more then just test, even small production.

Back